Arby's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Arby's (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Interview was very laid back. I had worked for them in the past so it was very easy. I had remembered a lot of their values and standards and the manager was impressed.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about Arbys   1 Answer

Front Line Interview

Interview

Applied in person. Quick response to my application. Standard interview about past experience and why I fit the position. Went smoothly and I was out of there in no time. I had to take a drug test which had to be done in 24 hours or you will not be hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you were in a stressful situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoughton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Arby's (Stoughton, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Handed in an application in person and was contacted three days later with an appointment for an interview later that afternoon. I was hired immediately at the end of the interview and was required to start training the next day.

Interview Questions

• Just the standard questions. Basically just went over what I had put on the application.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arby's (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online at Snagajob.com and got a call about 2 hours later to set up an interview the next day. Got hired immediately because she needed people on the job and many were cut. Came in three days later to fill out paperwork and started that day. Pretty easy interview. Great for summer employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arby's (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Everything seemed very unprofessional. The manager set up an interview on the spot when I turned in my application for the next day. The interview there went very well, and he told me to come back a few days later with a photo ID and set me up for training. I showed up fifteen minutes early for my second interview, something I always do to give a good impression about my punctuality, and the manager is nowhere to be found. The employees had no idea where the manager was either. Finally, a crew member went back to his office to tell him I was there and ask if he wanted to reschedule, to which he responded "I'm just talking to corporate for a few minutes, tell her I'll be out soon". I proceeded to sit there and wait for the manager for 2 hours, until a NEW manager came out to do my "interview". I don't know if this guy was from corporate or what, but I'd never seen him working there before, and since he was talking to "corporate", I'm assuming that's where he was from. This guys basically gave me the EXACT same interview that the previous manager did. So I politely told him "I already passed the interview with -managers name-, I'm just here to receive my paper work and give you guys a photo copy of my ID". He completely ignored that and continued to ask me the same questions. I ended up getting the job, but it turns out, I didn't even need to bring my ID, social security card, birth certificate, work pants, or shoes today, all of which I spent the entire previous day getting together. My mother works in corp. and she knows that if there's a meeting going on during the same time as an interview, you're not supposed to tell the interviewee to wait. Especially not for 2 hours. Im supposed to go in for training a week from today, and I'm glad I got the job, but I'm now doubting if I even want to work for them based on how unproffesionally they handled things today.

Interview Questions

• "Why?" To anything you put on the application.   1 Answer
    • When was a time you went out of your way to help a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arby's (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

I turned in an application on a Monday and got a call back the next day asking for an interview that Wednesday but I had to push it back a day, which was fine with the assistant manager. I arrived about fifteen odd minutes early to a slow frontline but a busy AM. I caught in in a down moment and told her when she was ready, I was, no rush. She offered me some water and took abother maybe five minutes to start up the interview.

I had prepared myself via this site/app for the "crew member" position and had the more 'laid back' experience described by others. As in I was asked about my hobbies, a bit about where I'd worked before and what duties I held, and then was told straight out that she was interested in hiring me and then we talked availability. However this Arby's seemed so shortstaffed that she left the interview for about five minutes to take care of what I think was some drive thru orders and/or the fry line, so they definitely needed some help. Overall good experience and I'm having a good time working there so far, too! Hope this helps :)

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Interview was less than 30 minutes. Interview was one on one. Interview was held in dining area. Interviewer was the assistant store manager. Interviewer was very nice. Interview was fairly simple. No surprise questions. Basically wanted to know if I had any previous cashier experience and to know my hours of availability.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Very relaxed, the GM mainly wanted to know my schedule and availability. The manager was interested in if I had a bubbly personality and was I able to multitask while taking direction. She made it know that Arby's was team effort.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

we really didn't have to negotiate the company worked around my schedule

Brand Activation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Process moved fairly quickly. I applied online on a Sunday. Had a phone interview the following Tuesday and an In-person a week later. They were very friendly and welcoming. I met with 4 different people for my in person interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

Very good at getting to know you before they hire you. It's not a very difficult job but it is demanding so if your not a people person, your not going to last long. When working with the public, it's very easy to make them mad, so she explained what I would be doing and let me tell her about myself as we went along. By the end of it, she asked me when I could start and how much she could give me per hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer   1 Answer