Arby's

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in June 2013.

There was none, I handed them my application and then they told me I was hired and I started work the next day. It took no skill and literally anyone short of Osama Ben Laden could stroll in there and get employment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arby's in November 2012.

Applied online for a sales associate, and within a week I received a call back. The interview was very quick and easy. Most of the questions were centered around being able to count money and if you have any thing going on which requires you to be on time. I was offered the job right after they interview ended. Good starter job, but would not recommend if you plan on being there for more than a year. There is no good opportunaties for raises/promotions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was offered 7.50 which was higher than most others I talked to who had already been working there year(s).