Arby's Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arby's (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a positive vibe easy questions asked they asked me like 4 questions the most like why did I want to work there. Very easy and simple. Be sociable and communicate with the interviewer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy and brief. Just be yourself laugh, tell little brief stories communicate. Do not let the interviewer do all the talking!! Hope you get the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waverly, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Waverly, OH).

Interview

It was an open Interview Process. I saw the now doing open interviews sign. I walked in asked for a manager signed up and returned the day i was scheduled for my interview early. I answered all their questions honestly and maintained eye contact the whole time. I gave examples of my background since I did not have much experience to draw from I discussed school and leading projects when asked about work. I was offered a job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have little work experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy they start everyone at the same wage regardless of your background.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arby's.

Interview

When asking for and turning in an application, DO NOT: Come during lunch or dinner (it's a restaurant - we're busy) Go through the drive thru (I'm not worth your time? You aren't worth mine) Ask for a pen (You aren't prepared) Forget to push in your chair (bad personal responsibility & integrity tell) When turning in your application, I recommend coming in on a weekday afternoon when it is slower, and ask for a hiring manager. Hand them the application and ask if they have any questions. Tell them what you are looking for ("I would like around 20 hours a week, and I am available any time I am not in class")

Interview Questions

• There will always be a question or two revolving around how you will handle customer complaints - especially when you think the customer is wrong.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little negotiation room. Some will say they 'have to' start you at minimum wage - don't fall for it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Hamburg, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Brought in an application. They told me they will call in a few days. After receiving the call I was scheduled to come in for an interview in the afternoon. Interview was pretty laid back. Just sat in a booth in the restaurant. After that, they gave me a day to come in for orientation. Dressed in a polo and some jeans.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arby's in March 2014.

Interview

3-5 days interview basic questions was hired on the spot and got started right away. it was about a week before I got the initial call for an interview. went the next day and got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was negotiation it was met towards the middle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

At my initial interview, the manager asked me some very tough questions. Ones that I personally was not prepared for. I respect that, seeing a manager that wants only the cream of the crop on his crew. Though this manager liked me, they were unsure if I was prepared for a face paced and stressful environment. At my second interview, another manager focused far more on my personality and my ability to interact with both customers and coworkers. I believe that the interview HIGHLY depends on the manager in question.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arby's (Wayne, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

First interview went fine. One on one. She asked more casual questions than professional ones which kind of threw me off. Asked me to come back for a second interview with her boss a couple days later. When I showed up, she told me she was too busy and to come back the next day. I did, but the boss I was supposed to talk to wasn't there. I was told to call on Monday. When I did, I was told that the boss would call me.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, mostly asked about my hobbies.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

I was asked to:Meet or exceed speed of service standards Serve hot and fresh quality product Maintain crystal clean customer view and work area Follow all food and personal safety procedures Replenish and rotate supplies Keep the lot, lobby, dining room, and kitchen clean Operate in accordance with established performance and operating standards as set out the by company and in the OSM and Team Member handbook Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this job description Complete shift duty list each and every shift Secure and account for all cash and merchandise on shift Schedule priorities to meet customer needs Report any unsafe problems, conditions, or practices to the General Manager Complete projects and other duties as assigned by the General Manager

Interview Questions

• Can you work all shifts? the question was vague.   1 Answer

It just was not for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arby's (Pasadena, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

You sit down with the assistant manager for the first interview and then if they say okay you move on the the store manager they hire you and you get your uniform and start in the next few days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arby's (Sterling Heights, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied in person. Took a while for a call because they were transitioning to a new general manager. It took place in the dining area right around the time they opened the restaurant. Interview was very short and sweet. It took about 15 minutes to complete and the manager was very nice. He asked a few questions about myself, nothing hard or that required much thought. Hired on the spot. When you first get hired you only work about 10 hours for the first week so they can train you.