Arby's

2.0

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waverly, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waverly, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's.

It was an open Interview Process. I saw the now doing open interviews sign. I walked in asked for a manager signed up and returned the day i was scheduled for my interview early.

I answered all their questions honestly and maintained eye contact the whole time. I gave examples of my background since I did not have much experience to draw from I discussed school and leading projects when asked about work.

I was offered a job and accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you have little work experience?   View Answer
It was easy they start everyone at the same wage regardless of your background.

Other Interview Reviews for Arby's

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Arby's.

When asking for and turning in an application, DO NOT:
    Come during lunch or dinner (it's a restaurant - we're busy)
    Go through the drive thru (I'm not worth your time? You aren't worth mine)
    Ask for a pen (You aren't prepared)
    Forget to push in your chair (bad personal responsibility & integrity tell)

When turning in your application, I recommend coming in on a weekday afternoon when it is slower, and ask for a hiring manager. Hand them the application and ask if they have any questions. Tell them what you are looking for ("I would like around 20 hours a week, and I am available any time I am not in class")

Interview Questions
    • There will always be a question or two revolving around how you will handle customer complaints - especially when you think the customer is wrong.   View Answer
    Little negotiation room. Some will say they 'have to' start you at minimum wage - don't fall for it.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arby's in March 2014.

3-5 days interview basic questions was hired on the spot and got started right away. it was about a week before I got the initial call for an interview. went the next day and got the job.

Interview Questions
    there was negotiation it was met towards the middle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arby's in January 2014.

First interview went fine. One on one. She asked more casual questions than professional ones which kind of threw me off. Asked me to come back for a second interview with her boss a couple days later. When I showed up, she told me she was too busy and to come back the next day. I did, but the boss I was supposed to talk to wasn't there. I was told to call on Monday. When I did, I was told that the boss would call me.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, mostly asked about my hobbies.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I was asked to:Meet or exceed speed of service standards
    Serve hot and fresh quality product
    Maintain crystal clean customer view and work area
    Follow all food and personal safety procedures
    Replenish and rotate supplies
    Keep the lot, lobby, dining room, and kitchen clean
    Operate in accordance with established performance and operating standards as set out the by company and in the OSM and Team Member handbook
    Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this job description
    Complete shift duty list each and every shift
    Secure and account for all cash and merchandise on shift
    Schedule priorities to meet customer needs
    Report any unsafe problems, conditions, or practices to the General Manager
    Complete projects and other duties as assigned by the General Manager

Interview Questions
    • Can you work all shifts? the question was vague.   View Answer

It just was not for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in October 2012.

I applied in person. Took a while for a call because they were transitioning to a new general manager. It took place in the dining area right around the time they opened the restaurant. Interview was very short and sweet. It took about 15 minutes to complete and the manager was very nice. He asked a few questions about myself, nothing hard or that required much thought. Hired on the spot. When you first get hired you only work about 10 hours for the first week so they can train you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merritt Island, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merritt Island, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arby's in June 2010.

Interviewed on the spot by assistant manager, asked questions about specific experiences, behavioral interview, asked questions about goals and pass times, goal of the interview was to learn whether or not you are a go getter that will grow with the industry.

Interview Questions
    • Are you better than this person?.... I stated that my sister took a psych course and got an A so I knew it would be an easy class, he asked if I was smarter than my sister.   View Answer
    It was a minimum wage position as a team member

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in March 2008.

i just walked in and got an interview the next day and they hired me it was very simple.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arby's in August 2012.

The interview was easy. I went in asked if they wehre hireing and they where. I took home an app filled it out and took it back in two days later. When i handed it in i was asked to come back on thursday for an interview. Came in will dressed talked about my past jobs and the company i was given a job and told to come in next week to find out when my first day was.

Interview Questions
    I was told how much i would make and then i was given a brake down of if i do well id get a amount added and so forth.

Team Member Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Arby's in September 2010.

I turned in a paper application for full time employment and did not hear back from Arby's until a month later,
    I was a few minutes early, was offered a free beverage while I waited, The store Manager and district manager were present during the interview process, They were very nice and friendly, the store manager mentioned more than once that she was new and a little nervous to be giving her first interviews. I given the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate more than minnimum wage. This job is great for high school students and senior's looking for a little extra income.