Arcadia Health Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Home Health Aide Interview

Home Health Aide
Marquette, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arcadia Health Care in March 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an application by fax to their office, it was several pages long. They called a month or two after the fact to set up an interview the following week. I dressed in a suit and the interviewer complimented me on it but I would suggest not dressing up as much as I did, try business casual. We interviewed in the back room and discussed the job details. The office was clean and tidy and the room I was in was only slightly private, a nurse walked in and out a few times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was told negotiation was not feasible, they paid according to where you worked. 8.25 in Marquette or 10.00 in other cities you traveled to.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Home Health Aide Interview

Home Health Aide

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Arcadia Health Care in February 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two very nice people. Took a skills test. They presented me with a lot of information before an offer was made.

Interview Question – What is one of your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay was Very low I was shocked. I mentioned I was used to making more. They came up .25 cents!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Arcadia Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arcadia Health Care Home Health Aide interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Arcadia Health Care employees and interview candidates.