Arcadia Home Care and Staffing

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marquette, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing (Marquette, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

I submitted an application by fax to their office, it was several pages long. They called a month or two after the fact to set up an interview the following week. I dressed in a suit and the interviewer complimented me on it but I would suggest not dressing up as much as I did, try business casual. We interviewed in the back room and discussed the job details. The office was clean and tidy and the room I was in was only slightly private, a nurse walked in and out a few times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told negotiation was not feasible, they paid according to where you worked. 8.25 in Marquette or 10.00 in other cities you traveled to.

Other Interview Reviews for Arcadia Home Care and Staffing

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcadia Home Care and Staffing in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with two very nice people. Took a skills test. They presented me with a lot of information before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay was Very low I was shocked. I mentioned I was used to making more. They came up .25 cents!