Arcadia Solutions

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Business Consultant Interview

Burlington, MA

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Arcadia Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited by someone through LinkedIn. I went along with it and was interviewed over the phone by a manager. That process was smooth enough, and I was passed along for another phone interview within 2 weeks. The second phone interview was pretty basic with standard interview questions, such as "describe blah blah experience on your resume." I was promoted to the final phone interview. Yes, I had 3 phone interviews. The final phone interview consisted of 2 case questions, which threw me off because they were so unusual. The man asked me "How many golf balls can you fit into a plane?" and "How many times do you run a horse around a track in the most efficient manner?". Three phone interviews is a bit much, so I wasn't upset that I didn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
  • How many times do you allow horses to run around a track in the most efficient manner?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Arcadia Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arcadia Solutions Technical Business Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Arcadia Solutions employees and interview candidates.