Arcadia University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.0

Instructor (General Social Sciences) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenside, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arcadia University (Glenside, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer, who is the program chair, was cordial and friendly. It lasted approximately 90 minutes, and we discussed my research, previous college teaching experience, and salary expectations. It was very much a conversation and not a painful interview. Bring your CV and samples of your lesson plans, research abstract(s), etc. to help with the process.

Interview Questions

• Can you speak about challenges in the classroom?   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenside, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arcadia University (Glenside, PA).

Interview

I was offered the position with the Biology Office through my program, which tries to give all students a couple hours a week. I went to see my future boss and had a small tour and explanation of what I would be doing. I started the next week.

Interview Questions

• It was not a typical interview. If I was asked any questions, it was what hours I would be available and questions about things she already mentioned.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenside, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arcadia University (Glenside, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Odd. It felt a bit like I was part of the family, though one faculty member was obnoxious during my interview and another was physically a bit inappropriate (touching me repeatedly).

Interview Questions

• Very few questions. Most of the time they just told me about the program and university.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Arcadia University in January 2010.

Interview

met with the hiring manager (Director) and another manager. It was relaxed. none of the typical interview questions. Focused on my skill set. for an academic environment i was impressed by the suits they wore. It was also the only place that sent me a snail mail confirming receipt of my app and then one with the typical 'your qualifications were great but ..." i think it would have been a great place to work

Interview Questions

• give me an example of a project that didn't go well and how you responded   Answer Question