Arcadian Health

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Review Nurse Interview

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Arcadian Health in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from Human Resources with two weeks. I interviewed with my would be manager by the following week. It was a relaxed interview no pressure. I then interviewed with two other directors who covered other review nurses in various geographical locations. HR called me the following week with a job offer.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Arcadian Health in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview was with HR which is a waste of time because HR people don't hire people like me. All the questions asked were basically personality related and nothing was asked about my job-specific skills because HR people don't know what finance people do or should be able to do. So unless you are applying for an HR position, you are being screened by someone who has no idea what skills to look for and who you won't be working for anyway. I will never understand why companies do this. I can't tell you how many times I've been screened by HR people and I'll give them specific examples of the work I've performed and they have no clue what I'm talking about.

Interview Questions

Financial Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Arcadian Health in March 2011.

Interview Details – OMG was interviewed by 4 people each couple of them took forever, the position manager talked about himself at no end... what a waste of time!!

Interview Question – The 1st person who interviewed me talked more about himself than asking questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – clearly something is wrong with this picture!!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Arcadian Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arcadian Health interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Arcadian Health employees and interview candidates.