ArcelorMittal

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
East Chicago, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ArcelorMittal in October 2007.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. No specific questions where asked about anything in particular. Similar interview to every other company that uses the STAR technique.

Interview Question – Name your biggest strength and your biggest weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Low ball salary on first offer but added $4,000 without much negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ArcelorMittal in April 2011.

Interview Details – HR representative called me 30 days after I have applied. 2 phone interviews in the next 14 days, than accepter orally, but the contract received 30 days afterwards.
Very slow procedure as a whole. Ht inerview went well, but the documentatio process is really slow.
They dont provide dorms to the emloyees,

Interview Questions

Worked for ArcelorMittal? Contribute to the Community!