Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ArcelorMittal USA
- Intern (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Electrical Engineer (2)
- Supply Chain Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Process Automation Engineer (2)
- Associate Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Auditing (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Associate Analyst (1)
- Mechanical Engineering (1)
- Mechanical Engineering Intern (1)
- Metallurgical Engineer (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Associate Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Human Resources Entry Level (1)
- Associate Process Automation Engineer (1)
- Associate Engineer-Electrical (1)
- Associate Metallurgical Engineer (1)
- Project Representative (1)
- Associate Business Analyst Purchasing (1)
- Planning and Supply Chain Analyst Intern (1)
- Supply Chain Associate Analyst (1)
- Summer Financial Analyst Intern (1)
- Project Automation Engineer Associate (1)
- Financial Analyst Associate (1)
- Associate Electrical Engineer-intern (1)
- Associate Engineer- Intern (1)
Associate Engineer - Mechanical Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA (Burns Harbor, IN) in April 2014.
I was called in for an initial interview through campus career fair recruitment. Since I was the last entrant, they accommodated me early morning. The interview went great and I received an email I was selected for the on site interview. They paid for the airfare and stay near the Burns Harbor plant, and the other expenses were paid too, however I have yet to receive the reimbursement. The interview was all STAR behavioral questions and then a plant tour which was really informative.
- What are some of the most difficult conditions you have had to work in. ( Not that hard, but hard out of the other STAR questions) Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for ArcelorMittal USA
Associate Mechanical Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA (Burns Harbor, IN) in February 2011.
Fairly easy going, simple interview process. Basic questions about my resume and interest in the company. Went to their information session the night before so I didn't have many questions about the company. The interviewer was an alumni from my school so we made small talk. Most of the interview was done within half an hour.
- Why do you want to work for ArcelorMittal Answer Question
Associate Mechanical Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA (Burns Harbor, IN) in October 2010.
I was first interviewed on campus by an engineer, then I was selected for an onsite tour and series of interviews at Burns Harbor. The company paid for all travel and food expenses associated with the trip. The plant interviews and tour was an all day activity. I was interviewed by 5 different engineers that worked at different plants for ArcelorMittal. Each interview focused on different types of behavioral questions.
Reasons for Declining
I declined the offer because my husband (also an engineer) was given a better offer by a different company in a different state.