ArcelorMittal USA Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA.

Applied for job through university career services. Had the first interview with an older manager and a newer analyst. After a few weeks I received an invite to the East Chicago plant for the final round interview. There were five of us that got invited, we signed in and did our paperwork then went off and did four one on one interviews with different managers of the department. We then had a chance to meet with some of the newer analysts over lunch and ask about the job. A few weeks later I got a call with the offer. Hair drug screen, urine test, and medical exam must be passed prior to your first day.

Interview Questions
Salary is not negotiable but vacation time is. They will not mention it, but they offer a very generous relocation bonus upon accepting the offer, so don't let that hold you back from accepting.

Other Interview Reviews for ArcelorMittal USA

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ArcelorMittal USA in February 2011.

Was selected for a pre-interview at a career fair at my school. When I went into the location, I found out I was being interviewed by one person in a room full of other interviews from other companies. The interview lasted around 30-40 minutes, mainly on behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you took on a leadership role. How did it come about and how did it end.   Answer Question