ArcelorMittal USA
www.workforarcelormittal.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

ArcelorMittal USA Planning and Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Planning and Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview

East Chicago, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ArcelorMittal USA in January 2012.

Interview Details – I spoke with a recruiter from ArcelorMittal at our campus' career fair and he invited me to have an interview the following morning. After a few behavioral questions, he said that they would make their decision in a few weeks. After four weeks, I received a phone call from an HR rep offering me an internship position.

Interview Question – What did you have to do to get to this interview?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ArcelorMittal USA

Worked for ArcelorMittal USA? Contribute to the Community!

ArcelorMittal USA Videos

ArcelorMittal USA – Why Work for Us?

ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading integrated steel and mining company. With more than 260,000 employees in 60 countries, we are the leading supplier of quality steel products in all major markets including… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ArcelorMittal USA Planning and Supply Chain Analyst Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ArcelorMittal USA employees and interview candidates.