Arch Insurance Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Lead Interview

QA Lead

Interviewed at Arch Insurance Group

Interview Details – Very good process, in fact they paid for the travel expense from TX to New York.

Interview Question – Are you available immediately?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Whatever was offered, I accepted. It was as expected.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President

Interviewed at Arch Insurance Group

Interview Details – Multiple interviews

Interview Question – Specific, detailed questions   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arch Insurance Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was with 3 people and HR in a span of about 2 hours. I think interview experience was a good one even though I was not the right fit. The employees admitted the firm still has a start-up feel even though the insurance company been around for 10 years. They only occupy one floor of the building in Jersey City, NJ. There was nothing out of the ordinary on my face-to-face interview. Very conversational and relaxed. One of the actuaries even gave me career advise if I wanted to pursue that direction. I felt I did well and thought I'd get the offer but did not.

Interview Question – How have you worked wtih MIS Cubes?   Answer Question

Worked for Arch Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!