Arch Telecom

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

1.6

Lead Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arch Telecom.

The hiring process was pretty short and sweet. Its probably because I had worked for the company already. But they usually ask you different sales senerios if your going for a sales position and then how would you handle them. If your going for a Tech position they will ask you questions like how do you reset an android phone, or iPhone. Can you preform a teardown on ______ phone. Stuff like that.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me is always what would you consider a weakness   Answer Question
    They don't really budge on pay.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arch Telecom in May 2014.

Online application via Indeed. Complete the application and authorization forms on companies website. Did not hear anything for about a week. Got a missed call from a recruiter. Called her back and played phone tag for another day or so. Completed a phone interview. I knew after that interview I was better off unemployed.

Interview Questions
    • NONE - As a matter of fact the Talent Recruiter seems more into herself. Boasting about her experience with the company.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arch Telecom in February 2014.

Online application followed by phone interview with local recruiter. Panel review in person

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arch Telecom.

I applied online through archtelecom.net. I received a call from a recruiter the day after I applied for employment. The recruiter screened me over the phone. She then approved me to interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked for a 30 and 60 day action plan for the location I was interviewing for.   Answer Question
    No negotiation process. I received an offer that fit my financial needs and what I wanted to make.

SALES ASSOCIATE/ARCH TELECOM Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arch Telecom.

Was called back after i applied online

no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Happy Valley, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Happy Valley, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arch Telecom in November 2011.

I was part of an acquisition, so I was pretty much offered a job on the spot, but had to show up to a recruiting event and fill out paperwork. Most of the recruitment's are offered a job upon completing a 1:1 interview, drug test, and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Let's say you've made friends with one of your coworkers, and you saw them come to work showing signs of still being intoxicated after a heavy night of drinking. Would you tell your higher ups and have them possibly get sent home, or would you let it go?   Answer Question