Arco AmPm

Updated Jul 31, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arco AmPm

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Arco AmPm in April 2014.

Interviewed in the back office. Took less then 10 mins. Asked do I have cashier experience and can I work any hours. Hired me right then an there. Pay starts at 9.75. He gave me my drug test papers, gaming and alcohol papers. Got all of it it done in 3 days. Started the fourth day. Very quick and simple.

Interview Questions
    They need someone who's reliable. If you have a lot of things going on, not the job for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arco AmPm in August 2012.

Great. Filled out application and got an interview, then I was hired and went through the paperwork process. Great training. It is a busy place so it makes it easy to get the till experience you need. Coworkers are great and everyone gets along well together. Great scheduling and willingness to work around your family and life.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Arco AmPm in June 2011.

Behavior based quaetions

Interview Questions
    • What was your big mistake and how did you learn from it.   View Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arco AmPm in June 2010.

Very slow, very slow, very slow. Depending on the role you are applying for but for the most part just know your stuff and be confident in your professional capabilities.The technical part can be very tough to get through if you truly dont have HANDS on experience in what you are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • the normal questions you get at everywhere else you have been, the technical part is the difficult part.   Answer Question
    wasn't much of a negotiation when it came to base salary but vacation wasn't a problem to get.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arco AmPm in March 2010.

Both phone interview and on site interview went though the resume. On site interview also contains simple questions regarding to basic accounting, and finance question, such as how to calculate this ratio, along with a mini case study.

Interview Questions
    • Given one financial statement, how to calculate a ratio/number usually appears on another kind of financial statement.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arco AmPm in November 2009.

Filled out application, spoke with the supervisor and I was hired.

No negotiation, I was paid minimum wage