Arco AmPm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Seattle, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arco AmPm in November 2009.

Interview Details – Filled out application, spoke with the supervisor and I was hired.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I was paid minimum wage

Sales Interview

Sales
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Arco AmPm in June 2011.

Interview Details – Behavior based quaetions

Interview Question – What was your big mistake and how did you learn from it.   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Bellingham, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Arco AmPm in August 2012.

Interview Details – Great. Filled out application and got an interview, then I was hired and went through the paperwork process. Great training. It is a busy place so it makes it easy to get the till experience you need. Coworkers are great and everyone gets along well together. Great scheduling and willingness to work around your family and life.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arco AmPm in March 2010.

Interview Details – Both phone interview and on site interview went though the resume. On site interview also contains simple questions regarding to basic accounting, and finance question, such as how to calculate this ratio, along with a mini case study.

Interview Question – Given one financial statement, how to calculate a ratio/number usually appears on another kind of financial statement.   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arco AmPm in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very slow, very slow, very slow. Depending on the role you are applying for but for the most part just know your stuff and be confident in your professional capabilities.The technical part can be very tough to get through if you truly dont have HANDS on experience in what you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• the normal questions you get at everywhere else you have been, the technical part is the difficult part.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – wasn't much of a negotiation when it came to base salary but vacation wasn't a problem to get.

Worked for Arco AmPm? Contribute to the Community!