Arcon Construction

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arcon Construction

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arcon Construction in October 2010.

Naturally, the interview process is varied. Some candidates partake in 4 interviews with 4-5 people at a time while others, depending on the position, may be subjected to as many as 10 interviews. Some of the more basic questions touch on why someone wants to work for Apple with one applicant noting that they’re looking for “obsessive brand loyalty.” The interviewers often include potential peers and managers, and in some instances, department VPs.

Interview Questions
    Everything we do, if we are to perform the activity properly, requires a certain degree of preparation beforehand. No doubt, there are many occasions we admonished ourselves for not being prepared, when things didn't turn out as well as we thought they would. Preparation is tantamount to any successful activity or endeavour. Negotiation is no different.