Arcon Construction

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Arcon Construction in October 2010.

Interview Details – Naturally, the interview process is varied. Some candidates partake in 4 interviews with 4-5 people at a time while others, depending on the position, may be subjected to as many as 10 interviews. Some of the more basic questions touch on why someone wants to work for Apple with one applicant noting that they’re looking for “obsessive brand loyalty.” The interviewers often include potential peers and managers, and in some instances, department VPs.

Interview Question – what is gratuity?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everything we do, if we are to perform the activity properly, requires a certain degree of preparation beforehand. No doubt, there are many occasions we admonished ourselves for not being prepared, when things didn't turn out as well as we thought they would. Preparation is tantamount to any successful activity or endeavour. Negotiation is no different.

Worked for Arcon Construction? Contribute to the Community!