Ardaman & Associates Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ardaman & Associates

Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ardaman & Associates (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. Speak with management about my past employment history, talk a bit about transportation, your driving history because they give you a company truck and can take it home and for insurance purposes.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question I suppose was: can you pass a drug test?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None negotiable

Accountant Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ardaman & Associates (Orlando, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call the same day asking me to come in for a interview. On arrival, I had to fill out 2 forms. for background (name, birthday, address. ethnicity etc) and job experiences, references etc. I was then interviewed by two members of the staff.

Interview Questions

• What do I think the job would entail/where would I expect to be working   Answer Question