Arden B Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arden B

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Arden B in May 2010.

I found this job posting on Craigslist, and I was skeptical at first, but after about a week after submitting my resumé I got a phone call. First, the position I was interview at was for Wet Seal, but after my first interview I was forwarded to Arden B because the store manager thought it was a better fit for my age. The asked about the operational things that I have done in my other job, the experiences I have had in management, and why I chose to apply for The Wet Seal Group.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arden B

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Arden B in April 2009.

The District Director contact me and she liked me so much, she sent me an application and background check the same day. Usually they have a face to face interview, but she loved me so much the only time I met her was when I visited my store. The work culture and benefits seemed great along with a 40% discount.

Assistant Manager Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Arden B in May 2010.

There was a face to face interview, then a background check, then a phon interview with the acting regional manager. Questions asked were about customer service shrink number, loss prevention, and how good are you at visual merchandising.

Interview Questions
    • How good are you with customer service   View Answer
    • On a scale from 1-10 how good are you with visuals?   View Answer
    They do NOT allow you to negotiate the rate... it's basically either take it or leave it.

Worked for Arden B? Contribute to the Community!