Fluke Corporation
www.fluke.com Everett, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fluke Corporation Product Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in New Delhi (India) and was asked:
"Are you a strategic thinker ? Do you keep a micro view or macro view on the projects you work upon ?"
Tags: management
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Product Manager Interview Review - one of 16 Fluke Corporation Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I am good strategic thinker, but a better operational person, best of the plans if not executed properly gets fail. An excellent execution of an average plan is better than poor execution of an excellent plan. I keep macro view when looking at the big picture to get a holistic view of the project and environment where I am supposed to operate. At the same time, it is important to keep track of vital fine details to make sure project has the right ingredients. I best leverage my team to keep track of day to day progress and get involve to ensure team has all resources they need for timely completion of project.
- Interview Candidate on Jun 7, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Fluke Corporation – Why Work for Us?

Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fluke Corporation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fluke Corporation employees and interview candidates.