Paycom

www.paycom.com

Interview Question

Sales Executive Interview

Are you excited about earning a 50,000 salary fresh out of

college? Would you be happy earning 50,000 your first year? A lot of our reps here at Paycom make over 100,000 their first year and the following years they make 300,000 and above. If you're content making 50,000 a year how do we know you will have the ambition and drive to work hard enough to make 100,00 and beyond?
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

For me fresh out of college 50k is a great salary and I'm not complaining about that, that's more than I've ever made in my life, it's more than my family income growing up, it's more than most of my friends currently make and I'm not complaining about it but I have big dreams for a life of abundance. I want to be completely financially stable, I want to pay off all my student loan debt, and I want to have a family in the future. I don't ever want to have to tell my wife or children we can't make memories together as a family or do the things we've always dreamt about because we can't afford it. I want to build not only a comfortable lifestyle for myself and my family but I want to build a happy life filled with abundance and filled with amazing experiences.

Interview Candidate on Feb 16, 2014