Arena Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Content Manager Interview

Marketing Content Manager
Foster City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arena Solutions in March 2013.

Interview Details – Completed phone screen by Assistant HR person, who revealed $60k salary target without much back-and-forth. Came in for 1:1 interview...felt overdressed in a jacket and tie. Given supplemental questionnaire at reception--"Circle words which describe you", etc. VP of Marketing read lengthy list of prepared questions, mostly hypothetical...definitely was looking for a strong writer, but seemed to prefer experience with sales tools as well (Salesforce, Marketo). Spent time to detail job and company culture. Meeting lasted about one hour....overall, a strong interviewer, but told me in closing the hiring process would take "a few months", which to me indicated I was probably doomed; if I really impressed him, I'd be back next Tuesday. Called him a few weeks later, told me I needed to follow-up with HR.....received canned rejection email the following morning. C'est la vie.

Interview Questions

• "We know we can never get along with everyone...but tell me two things people who don't like you would say about you."   View Answer
  • "Name *seven* adjectives your friends would use to describe you."   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager of Demand Generation Programs Interview

Senior Manager of Demand Generation Programs
Foster City, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Arena Solutions.

Interview Details – 1. The process starts out with the common phone screen.
2. Next is the in person meeting with the big guy - Head of Marketing.
This guy interviews by the numbers and uses form while you sit right in front of him. Nothing really shocking or impressive in the interview took place.
3. Expect no feedback or follow-up. Not even a thank you.

Interview Question – Name 2 things someone would say about you negatively.   Answer Question

Flag Interview

Arena Solutions Employer Representative responded to this review

Mar 19, 2013

It is our policy to make every effort to keep applicants informed throughout every step of the interview process. Unfortunately, there are times when calls are not returned, or for some other reason ... More

Worked for Arena Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arena Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Arena Solutions employees and interview candidates.