Argento SC Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Argento SC

Production Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Argento SC (New York, NY).

Interview

They don't ask many questions just how much money you want and if you think you could do the job. They don't give a tour. just a day to start the trial week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They can't match what I suggested they could only pay less.

Argento SC Response

Sep 28, 2014VP

Please contact us directly and let us know who interviewed you so we can improve our experience next time.

Commercial (Production) Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Argento SC (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

One interview. Never showed me around the place and didn't tell me the salary. Didn't get a good vibe. Seemed like they demanded too much time-wise but couldn't give me pay specifics. Also... they make themselves out to be a creative organization, when in reality I don't think they are at all.

Interview Questions