Argo Data

17 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Certified Programmer I Interview

Certified Programmer I

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Argo Data.

Interview Details – They used a behavioral interview process, so the questions were more about situations that show your problem solving/teamwork/leadership skills than programming knowledge. They have a proprietary programming language so they can't really get into too much detail with the code. Be ready to tell them about a time when......

Negotiation Details – They were not willing to negotiate with me.

Certified Programmer Interview

Certified Programmer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Argo Data in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by recruiter. to begin the process. I had a phone interview, which led to an in-person interview. I completed a rather simple skills test, followed up by a 2 on 1 interview. The 2:1 interview was rather brief, around 30 to 45 minutes. An offer came quickly thereafter.

Interview Question – Fairly standard questions. Nothing difficult or unexpected. "What have you produced"/"What was your involvement"/"Name a challenging situation you've overcome", etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Argo Data.

Interview Details – Had a friend on the inside. He forwarded my resume to HR and I got a call a few weeks later. HR person asked about my resume--standard stuff. Then he asked if I would need a visa sponsorship in the future. I said yes. A couple of days later, I got a call back from the HR person telling me that they don't sponsor working visas. Should've told them I don't need one yet.

Interview Question – No difficult questions since it's just a phone screening interview   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Argo Data in June 2010.

Interview Details – Company locate me through Monster and initiated the call to me. Completed phone interview with HR, in-person interview with a Product Manager, and final interview with CEO.

Interview Question – When you are on vacation when do you develop your film?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiated an inrease in salary offer and an additional one week vacation.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Argo Data

Interview Details – Initially contacted by in internal recruiter. This was followed by an interview with the hiring manager on the phone. Finally, I had a face to face with the hiring manager and spoke with several other people in the office. I got to see some of the facilities, which were nice, and I was eventually contacted with a formal offer.

Interview Question – I do not recall anything particularly difficult in terms of interview questions.   Answer Question

Certified Programmer Interview

Certified Programmer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Argo Data.

Interview Details – Panel interview, 2 on 1 with some more senior developers. Write down a few simple code blocks in whatever language you know to solve a basic problem. I did a for loop with like two variables. This is high school level stuff if you have been in a programming class before college. Seriously don't even study. Write a few SQL select statements.

Interview Question – Honestly I don't even remember, that's how dumb it was. I could have done this asleep. Smile and nod and you will get an offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate but the range is very small, basically within the range that is first agreed upon, you say high they say low and meet in the middle.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Argo Data in December 2012.

Interview Details – Simple, you will have a phone screen, then a phone meeting with the hiring manager, then an onsite meeting with the hiring manager and a couple of peers. Takes about 2 weeks total

Interview Question – Explain the process for a commercial loan.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Short, they are a cheap company, so go in around your middle range

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Argo Data.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with required presentations and questions by supervisor and managers. Unfortunately, job specifics were "obmitted" from the interview. Performance of the team suffered due to lack of leadership.

Interview Question – Will you be able to work with minimum supervision?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, very direct.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Argo Data.

Interview Details – Phone interview first with 2 managers, then face to face with two managers. A lot of questions about SDLC and Business Analysis process.

Interview Question – specific technical requirements questions were a little difficult, but nothing too unexpected   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made an offer and i asked for a little more with regards to salary and got it. I tried to negotiate vacation but did not get that. Medical benefits are not very good.

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator
Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Argo Data in March 2010.

Interview Details – recruiting department is great
one phone interview before the face-to-face interview
hiring process was good. orientation was done well. the woman that handles on boarding and benefits is amazing!

Interview Question – my interviewer had an excellent poker face. didn't give too much with my responses, so he was a little hard to read. so, when he asked about the biggest mistake ive ever made, i answered honestly, and didnt know if I had just blown my entire interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating. i accepted the offer they gave me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Argo Data

Worked for Argo Data? Contribute to the Community!