Argo Interview Questions

2.5

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Argo in April 2013.

I had an on-campus interview and then flown to Dallas Richardson, TX for an on-site interview. During the interview, you meet with different interviewers depends on what you are applying for. For me, first started with the manager of the department I applied to, then the technical group in that department, and finally HR. The whole thing was smooth and I had a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • There was no hard questions. Mostly behavioral and some OOP and SQL questions.   Answer Question

The salary was lower than what I expected.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Argo.

The interview process is very easy and the give most everyone an interview. It wasn't too hard and had mostly behavioral questions. The recruiter was very nice and respectful.

Summer Internship Interview

I got an HR interview opportunity from ARGO on campus. The recruiter had a small booklet. He just askes questions from that booklet.

Interview Questions
    • When I mentioned that I chose statistics but not applied math as my major, he asked me to explain the difference between those two terms.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Argo in July 2009.

The interview at campus is easy. It consists of general questions to see how you respond to certain situations. The interview at the company is ok. You will have three 1:1 interviews. Basically, the questions are similar, so I guess they are trying to test your consistency. The atmosphere is not really friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Argo? Contribute to the Community!