Argo

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Argo in April 2013.

Interview Details – I had an on-campus interview and then flown to Dallas Richardson, TX for an on-site interview. During the interview, you meet with different interviewers depends on what you are applying for. For me, first started with the manager of the department I applied to, then the technical group in that department, and finally HR. The whole thing was smooth and I had a positive experience.

Interview Question – There was no hard questions. Mostly behavioral and some OOP and SQL questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The salary was lower than what I expected.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Argo.

Interview Details – The interview process is very easy and the give most everyone an interview. It wasn't too hard and had mostly behavioral questions. The recruiter was very nice and respectful.

Interview Question – Detailing programming experience   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

Interviewed at Argo

Interview Details – I got an HR interview opportunity from ARGO on campus. The recruiter had a small booklet. He just askes questions from that booklet.

Interview Question – When I mentioned that I chose statistics but not applied math as my major, he asked me to explain the difference between those two terms.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Software Engineering
Richardson, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Argo in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview at campus is easy. It consists of general questions to see how you respond to certain situations. The interview at the company is ok. You will have three 1:1 interviews. Basically, the questions are similar, so I guess they are trying to test your consistency. The atmosphere is not really friendly.

Interview Question – How do you start solving a problem?   Answer Question

Worked for Argo? Contribute to the Community!