Argon ST

Interviews for Top Jobs at Argon ST

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Argon ST in February 2010.

Submitted my resume online via the careers section of their website. Received a call from HR to setup a telephone interview. Took some time to receive the confirmation but I spoke with a software engineer who realized I'd be a much better fit in another role. I was passed on to a 2nd phone interviewer with whom I had a lengthy conversation, mostly technical questions related to signal processing basics.

I then received a call a few days later informing me that they'd like to interview me in person. The day of the interview I ended up interviewing with two separate groups, the unexpected interview sessions led to a job offer. I was thankful that the timing worked out with being able to interview with the 2nd group since I felt it was a perfect fit for my goals.

Interview Questions
    • How would you extract the information contained in signal formed via two basis functions?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Argon ST in January 2008.

I applied via the Argon ST website and was contacted within a few days to set up a phone interview with an engineer in my prospective group. The phone interview simply consisted of discussions of my past experience and I was given the opportunity to ask questions. After a few weeks I was invited to Fairfax for an onsite interview. This consisted of interviews with 2 engineers, a group lead, lunch with another engineer and an interview with a recruiter. The interviews were all very informal, mostly discussion based about the company's ongoing projects and my project experience. A few behavioral questions were asked. In the end, I was told that the position I had interviewed to fill had been eliminated.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you used a logical approach to solving a problem. What was the outcome?   Answer Question