Argopoint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Consulting Internship Interview

Summer Consulting Internship
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Argopoint in May 2014.

Interview Details – Call for a personal interview arrived just after a week of applying and the interview was scheduled a day later which gave quite less time (less than 24 hours) to prepare for a case interview. The interview was fairly basic Management Consulting interview. The case interview was simple.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was an unpaid internship.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Argopoint.

Interview Details – Another intern called me for an impromptu phone interview. Basic questions were asked about my experience, availability, and what I was looking for in an internship. He was very nice and friendly. After explaining my experience and what I was hoping to gain more experience in, he told me I would be great for the marketing intern position. He offered it to me at the end of the conversation.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was asking how soon I was able to start.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the internship at the end of the phone conversation. I accepted immediately.

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Argopoint.

Interview Details – Interview process included 5 seperate interviews. Three case interviews and two fit interviews. Cases were P&L buildup, a medical device strategy case, and a complex market sizing case. Mix of quantitative and tough business questions. It was a rigorous process. Consultants and managers are direct and smart. Similar to a Bain interview in many ways.

Interview Question – Overall, you have to provide specific examples of everything you asset. Generalizations quickly move you into   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Argopoint in January 2011.

Interview Details – Half hour phone screening, then interviews at the office (case and behavioral)

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward case and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Argopoint

Interview Details – A rigorous process. Case interviewers are smart, analytical. Preparation is key - recommend practicing with friends and colleagues in advance.

Interview Question – Discussion on entrepeneurship.   Answer Question

Worked for Argopoint? Contribute to the Community!