Argosy University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.6

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Argosy University (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough, rigorous. Wanted to be sure I was a chemistry fit as well as skills and expertise. I interviewed with peers, subordinates and superiors. They used SKYPE, phone and in-person

Admissions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Argosy University.

Interview

6 total interviews which ensure thorough investigation into the existing culture & team environment. For-profit education is taking a necessary turn towards a student-centric focus which is a long time coming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Argosy does not negotiate. I truly feel that this is the perfect position for me with my background as well as my desire to share best practices with my peers which makes the entire department better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Argosy University (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Called Senior director to follow up on application. A week later was called back for an interview. Interviewed with 3 people and met a few employees. Got job a day after interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your past experience can be beneficial to this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Doesn't hurt to ask but chances are: there will be no negotiation

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Argosy University.

Interview

Online application, phone interview, two campus interviews

Negotiation

A little room for negotiation.

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Argosy University (Arlington, VA).

Interview

1). Group interview (figure out a way to stand out) 2). In person interview 3). Offer Pretty straight forward from what I can remember.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations. I didnt negotiate because at the time I really needed a job.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Argosy University (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Tour and low-key interview with Sr. Admissions Representative, then Interview with the Director of Admissions, then the Sr. Director of Admissions, and finally if each one of them are interested there is an interview with the President of the campus.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to increase admissions?   1 Answer

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Argosy University (Denver, CO).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email from HR. A phone interview was set up and conducted with the actual hiring manager. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes. I was emailed about two weeks later about my hiring status.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Argosy University (Arlington, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process went pretty quick and smoothly. The HR manager was VERY nice, however she no longer works for the company. I was interviewed by the Senior Director of Admissions, he was very nice as well, but he no longer works for the Argosy in DC. They even had me interview with some of the current reps, which was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Im not sure. You just need to be self-motivated, and driven.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation...for me anyway.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Argosy University (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Very accommodating and straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Argosy University (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2010.

Interview

Not very hard at all. I just talked to a lady and then met with a manager. I don't get why others thought this was hard. I showed up 30 minutes late and I still got the job.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any. They just had some stooge ask questions from "Interviewing for Dummies."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They already pre-planned what they're going to pay you.