Argus Information & Advisory Services

www.argusinformation.com
Engaged Employer

Argus Information & Advisory Services Analyst Product Development Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analyst Product Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and got a call from HR to setup a phone interview with a senior analyst. I did not go that well and I was surprised that I got a second round call. In the second round I had interviews with two VP's and one manager on skype. The interview consisted of resume questions, questions about the industry (credit card) and technical questions related to data warehouse and databases. I would strongly recommend study whatever you can related to the credit card industry, the latest news, trends, how they make money etc.

Interview Questions

• Various detailed questions (partitions, aggregation, grain etc.) on cube development that I did during my coursework   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate