Argus Information & Advisory Services

www.argusinformation.com

Argus Information & Advisory Services Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
White Plains, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in November 2013.

Interview Details – Two round interviews; one is on campus, and the other was on site.

Interview Question – asked me to do a probability problem. talking about the poke sequence, which was a little bit of harder.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Interview Details – 3 interviews: 1st HR called for 5 minute screening interview asking me basic behavioral questions. 2nd interview: spoke to a senior analyst for about 30min. Asked me basic behavioral questions and a market sizing question. 3rd interview: went to their site.

Interview Question – Asked lots of Credit card questions, a market sizing question, and a brain teaser.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Worked for Argus Information & Advisory Services? Contribute to the Community!