Argus Information & Advisory Services

Engaged Employer

Argus Information & Advisory Services Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in October 2011.

Interview

Quite different interview, though the position which I had been interviewed did not involve much of technical knowledge, I had been stressed on technical questions. Expect some kind of puzzles or riddle. I thought it was ridiculous and not needed

Interview Questions

• What is a foreign key ? Can you change the foreign key ? If so How could you about doing so ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied through my school's career services

Interview Questions

• What are the factors affecting a consumer's choice of credit card?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through career center website and got a first round phone interview. I was asked about my previous experience, in forms of behavior questions. Then I was asked to estimate the total flight number in one day in US. I talked about how I would estimate the number and gave a roughly guess.

Analyst- Consultant Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview - Case studies - Case studies at white plain's office

Interview Questions

• The culture seems pathetic. It is not at all professional. The review on the website regarding the management is true. Don't know who hired the people sitting in the glass cabins.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

HR contacted to hold the first round over the telephone. Was called to the office for further rounds.

Interview Questions

• General questions on Credit cards, case studies and market estimation questions   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Got a phone call from HR and scheduled phone interview with the manager the next week. Got stood up at the time, and rescheduled with HR a week later. The interview was 15 minutes with normal questions including backgrounds, projects & experiences.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

resume based questions, over the phone. some questions about personal hobbies, some brain teasers.