Argus Information & Advisory Services

www.argusinformation.com
  www.argusinformation.com

Argus Information & Advisory Services Data Operations Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Plains, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in July 2011.

I received a phone interview. The gentlemen seemed depressed and monotone. He didn't express any emotion. The work culture seems arduous . He mentioned "Here at Argus we work a lot. 9-6 is a minimum. 10 hour days are the average." He asked me a total of 2-5 things and the interview did not seem to go well. It lasted 18 minutes with a 30 minute max.

Interview Questions
  • How many golf balls fit in a swimming pool?   View Answer
  • How does the credit card industry make money?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services

Analyst: Data Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in August 2010.

Applied through my college career website. Got a call from one of the recruiters. First there was a telephonic interview which was easy. They just asked me questions from my resume. After about one week they called me for an onsite interview. It consisted of i:1 interview with 5 Managers of Argus. The interview process was Technical/Analytical/Problem Solving.

Interview Questions

Worked for Argus Information & Advisory Services? Contribute to the Community!