Argus Information & Advisory Services

www.argusinformation.com
Engaged Employer

Argus Information & Advisory Services Data Operations Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Data Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I received a phone interview. The gentlemen seemed depressed and monotone. He didn't express any emotion. The work culture seems arduous . He mentioned "Here at Argus we work a lot. 9-6 is a minimum. 10 hour days are the average." He asked me a total of 2-5 things and the interview did not seem to go well. It lasted 18 minutes with a 30 minute max.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls fit in a swimming pool?   1 Answer
  • How does the credit card industry make money?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services

Analyst: Data Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied through my college career website. Got a call from one of the recruiters. First there was a telephonic interview which was easy. They just asked me questions from my resume. After about one week they called me for an onsite interview. It consisted of i:1 interview with 5 Managers of Argus. The interview process was Technical/Analytical/Problem Solving.

Interview Questions