Argus Information & Advisory Services

Engaged Employer

Argus Information & Advisory Services Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

I got a quick 30 minute phone screen which I wasn't too worried about. The interviewer had just started at the company so he did not have legitimate answers to my questions. He asked me to solve a riddle but he spent so much time explaining the rules that the question alone took up most of the half hour. From the minute he picked up the phone his tone was as dry and uninterested as possible and he sighed multiple times. I have heard that Argus has a tendency to have new employees administer these interviews and I think it is a mistake.

Interview Questions

• There are 4 people trying to cross a bridge. The bridge has holes so you need a flashlight to cross. Each person takes a different amount of time to cross and you need to decide what order they go in so that they can transfer the flashlight to one another.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy. In HR Round they went through my resume and asked about my future plans. In technical interview they asked me SQL related queries and also about my past experiences.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume via campus website. Someone from the HR called to schedule a phone interview. Then, had the phone interview. The interviewer asked some personality-fit question, then there was an analytical problem to solve. This wasn't hard. Then there was a brain teaser and then more personality fit questions.

Interview Questions

• One of the brain teasers was difficult. It was something like: if there are 2 white socks and 8 black socks in a dark drawer, how many would you have to pick out to make sure you get at least pair.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY).

Interview

1 Telephonic Interview, 2 Skype Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation