Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Argus Information & Advisory Services
- Analyst (18)
- Consulting Analyst (6)
- Technical Analyst (5)
- Intern (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Consulting Business Analyst (3)
- Client Delivery Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Manager (2)
- Technology Summer Internship (1)
- Data Operations Analyst (1)
- Analyst: Data Operations (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Information Security (1)
- IT Consultant (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Associate (1)
- Strategy Analyst (1)
- SQL Developer (1)
- Business Analyst Intern (1)
- Data Operations Intern (1)
- Data Ops Intern (1)
- Analyst Product Development (1)
- Analyst- Consultant (1)
- Summer Consulting Analyst (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.
I got a quick 30 minute phone screen which I wasn't too worried about. The interviewer had just started at the company so he did not have legitimate answers to my questions. He asked me to solve a riddle but he spent so much time explaining the rules that the question alone took up most of the half hour. From the minute he picked up the phone his tone was as dry and uninterested as possible and he sighed multiple times. I have heard that Argus has a tendency to have new employees administer these interviews and I think it is a mistake.
- There are 4 people trying to cross a bridge. The bridge has holes so you need a flashlight to cross. Each person takes a different amount of time to cross and you need to decide what order they go in so that they can transfer the flashlight to one another. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in August 2014.
Interview process was easy. In HR Round they went through my resume and asked about my future plans. In technical interview they asked me SQL related queries and also about my past experiences.
- SQL Queries related question Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in February 2014.
Submitted resume via campus website. Someone from the HR called to schedule a phone interview. Then, had the phone interview. The interviewer asked some personality-fit question, then there was an analytical problem to solve. This wasn't hard. Then there was a brain teaser and then more personality fit questions.
- One of the brain teasers was difficult. It was something like: if there are 2 white socks and 8 black socks in a dark drawer, how many would you have to pick out to make sure you get at least pair. 1 Answer
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY).
1 Telephonic Interview, 2 Skype Interviews
- How many cups of coffee are made in USA per year Answer Question