Argus Information & Advisory Services

Getting the Interview

46 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in May 2011.

Interview Details – phone screening followed by in person interview

Interview Question – How many cats are there in the US   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Just an typical interview with behavioral questions and a few guesstimate questions. How many golf balls can fit into a car? etc.

Interview Question – Nothing specifically difficult   Answer Question

Data Ops Intern Interview

White Plains, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in April 2013.

Interview Details – Three round interview at the office. This included being interview with my future supervisor, his boss, and a member of HR.

Interview Question – How many cups of coffee are consumed in the US each year?   View Answer

Summer Consulting Analyst Interview

White Plains, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview Details – I applied for the position through my university's job search website. I was contacted by a recruiter in a couple of weeks to schedule me for an initial round of interviews on phone. Phone interview was decent, behavioural questions mostly and then a couple of questions on credit card business. I think I did well, cuz i got selected for the second round of skype interview.

Interview Question – how do you think the credit card business works?   Answer Question

Analyst
White Plains, NY

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview Details – The Hiring Process starts with a phone call from HR where they ask some general questions like "Why Argus?", etc etc. From there, a in site interview will be scheduled. If you drive to the office, they cover your parking expense which is great. If you take other means of transportation, you can get reimbursed.

Interview Question – The questions fall under 3 categories:
1. The General/ Basic interview questions: Strengths/weakness, Tell me about yourself, Why this company?, Why this specific role?, etc etc
2. Behavioral Questions: What would you do if you were in this particular situation...?, How would you handle this situation...?
3. Questions where they test how you think: Might be computational but its not about getting it right or wrong. They just want to know your thought process.
  Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

White Plains, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in November 2013.

Interview Details – Two round interviews; one is on campus, and the other was on site.

Interview Question – asked me to do a probability problem. talking about the poke sequence, which was a little bit of harder.   View Answer

Client Delivery Analyst Interview

Client Delivery Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in November 2013.

Interview Details – I had an teclephonic interview with the senior analyst was asked about my experience, Challenges faced and a couple of puzzles, overall interview went well, but Don't know the reason for not being shortlisted

Interview Question – Every thing was expected, don't know the criteria on which they are shortlisting the people for further rounds   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen. Then scheduled a skype interview with 3 members of the team.
Basic questions about your resume and projects. Then a series of SQL questions about different statements

Interview Question – Ranking functions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Interview Details – 3 interviews: 1st HR called for 5 minute screening interview asking me basic behavioral questions. 2nd interview: spoke to a senior analyst for about 30min. Asked me basic behavioral questions and a market sizing question. 3rd interview: went to their site.

Interview Question – Asked lots of Credit card questions, a market sizing question, and a brain teaser.   Answer Question

Client Delivery Analyst Interview

Client Delivery Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – One phone interview and three on-site interviews.

Interview Question – case question based on probability and a deck of 52 cards.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Worked for Argus Information & Advisory Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Argus Information & Advisory Services interview questions and advice. All 46 interview reviews posted anonymously by Argus Information & Advisory Services employees and interview candidates.