Argus Information & Advisory Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
White Plains, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in July 2008.

Interview Details – Average. They wanted to hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes, but not a lot.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – People there look very young and friendly. Interviewers asked about past experience, checked technical skills.

Interview Question – Describe how to set up credit strategies.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They were trying to give me a low ball offer as I was not employed at that time. Also, I heard about abusive work hours from people who used to work there. So I decided to keep looking for a job instead of taking their offer. A few months later, someone I met at a training told me similar story about this company (that they were trying to low ball offer her).

Interviews for Top Jobs at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Worked for Argus Information & Advisory Services? Contribute to the Community!