Argus Information & Advisory Services

www.argusinformation.com

Argus Information & Advisory Services Technical Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 24, 2014

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Just an typical interview with behavioral questions and a few guesstimate questions. How many golf balls can fit into a car? etc.

Interview Question – Nothing specifically difficult   Answer Question

White Plains, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for a technical Analyst at Argus Advisory & Information. For the first round, one of the sr. technical analyst interviewed me over the phone. Most of the times, it was behavioral questions. Why do you apply Argus and etc. Few days after that, HR person contacted me and I had a on-site interview. I had been interviewed with four different personnels there and their positions are varied from analyst to managerial level. During the final round, there were several database questions.
Afterwards, I waited for another two weeks then received an offer from them. The level of interviews were not too difficult but not too easy.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Argus Advisory & Information is a decent company to work with. However, compared with the long hours of daily works, the payment did not seem reflected on the living expense in NY. Thus, I decided to go for somewhere else.

Interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Interview Details – Case questions framed exclusively in the credit card industry. Understanding specific industry goals, practices, and techniques is an absolute must. While most other entry-level jobs contain more generic case questions, substantial preparation for Argus must be completed in order to have a successful interview.

Interview Question – Most likely, I wasn't well prepared enough on the credit card industry to reach any especially complicated questions.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – The analyst asked several questions about my previous work and academic projects/experience, as well as some financial knowledge.

Interview Question – How much do you know about finance   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Worked for Argus Information & Advisory Services? Contribute to the Community!