Argus Information & Advisory Services

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Analyst Interview

interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in March 2014.

Interview was pretty simple and interviewers were very friendly. One small and simple interview followed by two technical interviews with two team managers. Basic SQL questions and quantitative analysis based questions.

Interview Questions
  • nothing I found difficult, every questions was simple. Quantitative analysis might be tricky and will be different for different interviwee.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Argus Information & Advisory Services

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in September 2012.

Just an typical interview with behavioral questions and a few guesstimate questions. How many golf balls can fit into a car? etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in May 2010.

I applied for a technical Analyst at Argus Advisory & Information. For the first round, one of the sr. technical analyst interviewed me over the phone. Most of the times, it was behavioral questions. Why do you apply Argus and etc. Few days after that, HR person contacted me and I had a on-site interview. I had been interviewed with four different personnels there and their positions are varied from analyst to managerial level. During the final round, there were several database questions.
    Afterwards, I waited for another two weeks then received an offer from them. The level of interviews were not too difficult but not too easy.

Interview Questions

Argus Advisory & Information is a decent company to work with. However, compared with the long hours of daily works, the payment did not seem reflected on the living expense in NY. Thus, I decided to go for somewhere else.

Technical Analyst Interview

Case questions framed exclusively in the credit card industry. Understanding specific industry goals, practices, and techniques is an absolute must. While most other entry-level jobs contain more generic case questions, substantial preparation for Argus must be completed in order to have a successful interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most likely, I wasn't well prepared enough on the credit card industry to reach any especially complicated questions.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in March 2012.

The analyst asked several questions about my previous work and academic projects/experience, as well as some financial knowledge.