Argus Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

- Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Argus Software.

Interview Details – Interview process stared with screening than a behavioral type phone interview. I made it to the final round, a face-to-face interview which was very good. The hiring managers were very professional and laid back. As one of the finalists, I had to go through another final phone interview with someone from the parent company. I haven't heard from them since, and to be honest, I haven't even try to follow up. I didn't like the way the final interview was conducted and wasn't impressed with the type of questions asked. I assume that I did not impress either since I really lost enthusiasm during the interview given the lack of chemistry ... it just didn't click. Unfortunately, I had very good vibes from the first interview with the team which I was suppose to work with.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Argus Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – They are very open to phone interviews and you will likely not meet until an offer is being made or not. I had 2 levels of interviews over the phone, and then 3rd phone call to negotiate terms. Don't try to come off as an expert in the field if you aren't, and show that you are open to learn THEIR methods, and you'll do well.

Interview Question – Questions in reference to agile versus RUP or waterfall IT development. Also industry specific questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – short.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Houston, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Argus Software in January 2007.

Interview Details – They had a good technical interview process (initial phone interview with dev manager, then a phone interview with software engineers, then on on-site interview with specific product engineers). The interview process was straightforward and the offer was fair for the market, including bonuses.

Interview Question – Describe how you would architect an Argus product.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was completing a project at my current company that was a good opportunity, so the timing just wasn't right.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Argus Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Argus Software interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Argus Software employees and interview candidates.