Arhaus Furniture

Very Easy Interview

Design Consultant Interview

Design Consultant
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Arhaus Furniture in April 2014.

Interview Details – I went through two rounds of interviews with different managers. Each time it took many back and forth phone calls to schedule anything and both times the interviewer was 45 minutes late to see me.

All questions were rather basic. They did have my resume so they knew much of my past before I arrived.

Interview took place on the floor and had many interruptions. It lasted about 75 minutes, but a total of 120 minutes with the lateness described.

The dress was business casual. Two interviewers at once.

I asked very specific questions about the poor customer and employee reviews the company has (knowing I may lose my chance of being hired) but was assured over and over that all of those reviews were exaggerated and false. NOT SO.

Interview Question – None, really. All questions were basic... How would you approach a customer on the sales floor? What and why is your availability? Experience in sales? They did not seem to worried or ask much about any past design experience- which was weird for a design job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None at all. The company has three pay options and you just have to pick one.

Design Consultant Interview

Design Consultant
Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Arhaus Furniture in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was both phone interview with recruiter and then in person with the Regional Manager. The in person interview was only 45 minutes and not much information was shared about the company or hours expectation. There was no mention of not getting weekends off and having to work every Sunday.

Interview Question – No real surprises here but they do ask you to sell them somethng.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation because it is draw plus commission. They were not truthful about the commission and how it worked so need to ask lots of questions and get it in writing because they change it often.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arhaus Furniture

Worked for Arhaus Furniture? Contribute to the Community!