Arhaus Furniture

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arhaus Furniture in March 2008.

Initial person I met with was very professional.
The second person I met with, an HR person, was like the company cheerleader.
She basically just sized me up to see if she liked me and agreed with the first interviewers perceptions.
If you where a suit, and have a pulse, you are in.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a about the last good customer service experience you had.   View Answer
I was able to negotiate my commission level and pay. I wanted more, but was happy with my initial base.
I would have asked for more, if I had know that the hiring manger misled me about my bonus and commissions that I would make. They are basically impossible to achieve.

Other Interview Reviews for Arhaus Furniture

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Arhaus Furniture in August 2010.

5 seperate interviews from HR ,store manager, 2 from regional manager and one by vice president of company. There was a background and a reference check. It was done very professionally. I t took a lot of time but was well worth it in the end. I am now very happily employeed

Interview Questions
    they actually wen to bat and never had to negotiate too much. they knew my expectations and after the last interview offered 2000 more than originall offered.