Arhaus Furniture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arhaus Furniture in March 2008.

Interview Details – Initial person I met with was very professional.
The second person I met with, an HR person, was like the company cheerleader.
She basically just sized me up to see if she liked me and agreed with the first interviewers perceptions.
If you where a suit, and have a pulse, you are in.

Interview Question – Tell me a about the last good customer service experience you had.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my commission level and pay. I wanted more, but was happy with my initial base.
I would have asked for more, if I had know that the hiring manger misled me about my bonus and commissions that I would make. They are basically impossible to achieve.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Arhaus Furniture in August 2010.

Interview Details – 5 seperate interviews from HR ,store manager, 2 from regional manager and one by vice president of company. There was a background and a reference check. It was done very professionally. I t took a lot of time but was well worth it in the end. I am now very happily employeed

Interview Question – how much money do you expect?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they actually wen to bat and never had to negotiate too much. they knew my expectations and after the last interview offered 2000 more than originall offered.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arhaus Furniture

Worked for Arhaus Furniture? Contribute to the Community!