Aria Health Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aria Health

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was nervous at first but they made me feel really comfortable. By talking to me about other things before we had the interview and that kept me calm And everything went well on the interview

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

They called to schedule for an interview within a 2 week period. During the interview, they have you take a short test to see your knowledge of the lab and routine testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, the position was initially for night shift, but I told them I could only do day and evening shift. They accommodated for me and found a way to fit me into their schedule for day and night shift only.

Cash Poster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neshaminy, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aria Health (Neshaminy, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Schedule time with employer - Interview in Neshaminy. Overall this interview process will take around 15-20 minutes. Questions are easy, they teach you everything when you come in so your expereince doesn't really important, as long as you're motivated.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience? ( Dont need to be related to the job )   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aria Health (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

the social work supervisor and care management supervisor met with me once for a half hour. then I had to get four references for hr. finally I had to complete the physical with business health. at this point I was asked to attend a 3 day introductory process to aria health.

Interview Questions

• where do I see myself in the future   1 Answer