Aricent Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana

Updated Jun 10, 2015

3.2

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 3 round of Interviews. 1st was the Voice and Accent, where they check the pronunciation as it is a TAC. 2nd was the Technical round and the 3rd one was the Manager Round.

Senior Software Engineer QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a walkin scheduled.
    First was written then two technical rounds.
    The interviews were still in progress so they didnt tell me if I was rejected or selected.
    They asked me to leave for the day after three rounds and said they would call me once all the interviews are done and if I am shortlisted.
    The interviewers were very polite and they asked questions related to the profile they were hiring for.

Interview Questions

• The written test had two sections- UNIX and SQL.
      Some of the questions were little tricky in unix. There were 15 questions.
      SQL was mixture of average and few difficult questions. There were 10 questions.

Second round:.
      UNIX- search file,word,sort, count of words in line,file, move to a particular line, delete any line, delete multiple lines, about projects I worked on.
      SQL: lot of join questions. He showed three tables and asked questions on tables which were done using joins.

Third round was technical again UNIX and SQL.
      It started with 4 situational questions like if there is less time and testing is to be completed on time etc etc.
      UNIX was asked again.
      SQL: lot of joins, union, intersect, vi editor, agile versus vmodel,past project experience.

Both the interviewers were very polite and they even gave hints when I was little stuck and quite close to answers.

The results are still not out so, I dont know if I am selected :)

Answer Question

Associate Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

process took 2 days in infotech center gurgaon first round was voice and accent test and then first round was written round under which questions consist aptitude reasoning and verbal..followed by tech interview and HR interview.HR is just a formality that everyone has to going through..nut the technical round is quite more interesting.

Interview Questions

• diff b/w network support layer and user support layer.

define ARCnet and token RING.

what redundancy method used for checking errors in (TCP/IP) higher layer protocol... ?
      ...unfortunately i know the answer of these last two question..

these are very unexpected questions.and there are many more..

1 Answer

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a call directly from Aricent, they had telephonic followed by Technical F2F.
    I got the offer but they offered little on my current salary, and they did not negotiate so I declined.

Overall the process was long, like 1.5 months they took to send the offer, and the offer was not up to the mark. Another thing is that they have 20% of their CTC as variable, on top of 3 months notice period.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on voip, sip, rtp, desiging a system, protocols, agile methodologies and various tools that we normally use on linux. Some questions were regarding bug management tools, sdlc process etc.
      How I handle the team, and work culture related questions were also asked.

Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

2 Rounds of interview , the 1st is pure technical which moves from core java , multithreading to EJB.
    2 nd Round is mainly on USED CASES and solution and approach

Interview Questions

• EJB was one difficult portion   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

the hiring process is very smooth. after clearing written test conducted via AMCAT, we were called for 1:1 technical interview. the questions being asked in an interview were of difficulty level. being from communication background, i was grilled in that domain along with computer programming, Operating system & data structures.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Company came for internship to our campus.Process starts with a simple written aptitude test following a technical interview,and at last a final HR round.
    All the rounds were too much easy as Aricent is a mass recruiter.They also make you fill a lot of forms in which they ask for your best life experience and most difficult decision you ever made and what's the best thing you did which you are proud of,So keep some of these in mind before you go for that.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any question which was difficult at all,My interviewer was very friendly and he asked very basic question as--
      which data structure would be better for searching purpose(link list,tree,stack,queue).
      Simple Networking questions.
      That's all i remember.

1 Answer

Negotiation

There were not any negotiation as it was an internship hiring.Internship was for 6 weeks and sadly there was no stipend for interns.

Trainee Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

I appeared for the selection process through a walkin in Aricent Gurgaon Office. First round was voice and accent to check pronunciation as they are dealing with clients in US. Then a written test with medium difficulty level, it consist of aptitude, reasoning and technical question mainly from networking. After that their was a technical interview round in which pure networking questions were put up, it won't be difficult for those who have done CCNA. Then their was the final HR round in which nothing much was asked only questions pertaining yourself and your interest.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There was an online test (AMCAT). It had 6 modules: English, Logic, Quant, Computer Science, Computer Programming. Since it was conducted through AMCAT the test was adaptive. Overall it was easy. Students who qualified this test were called for interviews. I was asked questions from C, Data Structures, OS, DBMS.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about insertion, deletion, rotation in AVL trees. I was not expecting them to go till AVL trees, so had not prepared for it. I just knew the definition of AVL trees.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was on campus placement, so no negotiation.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

They did a campus recruitment from our college. A simple written round followed a very simple interview round. I think those who showed a little bit of desire to join the company got selected that day. One of them being me ;)

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was to write a code which produces two nodes of a linked list. Imagine!!   Answer Question