Aricent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed at Aricent in March 2011.

Interview Details – Campus placement. First written test, which is of one hour, then on the same day one round of technical interview held long for one and a half hour and then went for GD round, At last, got a HR call which they ask some HR related questions (strengths and weakness) and finally name is announced and got the placement

Interview Question – linked list question along with tress   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

Interview Details – There was an online test (AMCAT). It had 6 modules: English, Logic, Quant, Computer Science, Computer Programming. Since it was conducted through AMCAT the test was adaptive. Overall it was easy. Students who qualified this test were called for interviews. I was asked questions from C, Data Structures, OS, DBMS.

Interview Question – I was asked about insertion, deletion, rotation in AVL trees. I was not expecting them to go till AVL trees, so had not prepared for it. I just knew the definition of AVL trees.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since it was on campus placement, so no negotiation.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in September 2013.

Interview Details – Through campus selection. The company arrived on campus and an online test was heeld which was progressive in nature, i.e. we could not shift through the sections or turn back to the sections we had already finished attempting. It consisted of 4 sections: english, quant, logical and programming aptitude. There was sectional cutoff for each section.

This was followed by a Group Discussion, which required small groups to discuss topics of their own choice. It was non-elimination mostly.

This was followed by a technical interview, which involved many basic concepts of operating systms, searching, sorting, and basic data structures. Questions were neither too tough, nor too easy and focus was on clarity of concepts.

This was followed by a final HR round, which was basically a formality and we were given our offers.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in August 2014.

Interview Details – 1st round was general aptitude and had questions from quant ,english,logicmc,and computer science basics,
interview took place for an hour and had questions ranging from c,c++m , os, dbms, networks
started with tell me about yourself and continued to project work and other such stuff.
There was some code writing involved and primary focus was on c and c++. questions ranged from architecture to string reversal structures unions etc.

Interview Question – explaining architecture of computer as i studied it more than 2 years back.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in January 2011.

Interview Details – Joined Aricent as a fresher. Got Mail for assessment test. I got through that and scheduled interview which includes Group discussion and technical interview( I did the technical round very well and answered all the question) . After all this selection process they communicated through mail that I got selected. There is a training period for 3 months in Gurgaon and got posted in Bangalore.

Negotiation Details – Good for beginners. I suggest not to leave the opportunity and they can learn more and can build a good foundation.

Network Associate Voice Process Interview

Network Associate Voice Process

Interviewed at Aricent

Interview Details – interview in bulk.. everyone out in the first round of Voice/Accent. We were given a sheet of paper with a list of words and were asked to pronounce then clear and loud.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent.

Interview Details – I applied oncampus and the process took 1 day.

The process was as simple of 3 rounds.
1st round -there is an online test by aspiring minds conatining directly questions from amcat & consisted of 5 different sections & selection is based on sectional cut-off.
2nd round-technical round was also not so difficult,just should be good with the basics & basic programs will definitely be asked.
3rd round-H.R was awesome,very good experience,H.R was very friendly.
They basically focus how eager is individual to learn and explore new things

Interview Question – No questions were that difficult.Should be good in the basics.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Software Engineer Fresher
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

Interview Details – The process was as simple of 3 rounds.1st round -aptitutude test was pretty good & consisted of 5 different sections & selection is based on sectional cut-off.2nd round-technical round was also not so difficult,just should be good with the basics & programs will definitely be asked but can be managed.3rd round-H.R was awesome,very good experience,H.R was very friendly.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initially aptitude test and shortlisted candidates appeared for language (c/cpp/java) tests and then finally followed by group discussion. The next day one to one interview both technical and HR combined

Interview Question – Multi threading in java code and basic questions in java   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Lead

Interviewed at Aricent

Interview Details – 2-3 round of Interviews with basic c/c++ questions
Wireless/telecom domain for lateral hires
OS and Data structure questions for freshers
The difficuly level is not much if one can study well then will be able to crack the interview
GSM/UMTS/LTE are the most desirable profiles for this company

Negotiation Details – Not Negotiated

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!