Aricent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Leader Interview

Technical Leader
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aricent.

Interview Details – You will have two rounds of interviews which is normal. They will ask you basics and sometimes you face difficult. But mostly regular questions only. It is very easy to clear Aricent. Fully telecom domain.

Interview Question – nothing like that   Answer Question

Senior Technical Leader Interview

Senior Technical Leader
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aricent in December 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring: When they get a project and client force them for the resource they will start recuiting.
Interview process will be mainly focus for the current requirement. Interview also mainly focussing on Client Job description.

Interview Question – Linux - Development of a new driver.
Embedded - Boot procedure and completely on the C programming skills. And data structure questions
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When there is a urgent requriement they won't negotiate anything from the candidate. If not they simple avoid that person.

Very Easy Interview

Trainee Network Engineer Interview

Trainee Network Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had come in a walkin and there were more than 2000 people standing for it. The rounds included a quick VnA round followed by GD. Then followed by a written round. which was further followed by Manager round.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call from a consulting firm and they scheduled my interview. Technical Writing manager and direct took my interface. There were no written test. The questions were very easy, mostly related to the documentation process and techniques I follow.

Interview Question – What is the toughest project you have ever handled?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I expected 35% of salary hike and they had accepted it.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aricent in December 2011.

Interview Details – One technical telephonic interview, one technical face-to-face interview and one HR round. Most of the questions were on web services and core Java. I asked for a little higher package and was offered the asked package in the 2nd offer letter.

Interview Question – Why should we not extend the Runtime Exception in Java?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Aricent

Interview Details – For 1-2 years of experience.
1) Written round- Basic questions on C, Data structure, Operating System, Linux/Unix.
2) Technical interview based on C and some basic data structure like Linked list etc.
3) HR round but the negotiation was not done properly.

Interview Question – I didnt face any such question. All questions were easy to handle   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Try to negotiate initilay as much as you can, since you might miss the next increment cycle and also hikes are not so great.

Very Difficult Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Madurai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in January 2011.

Interview Details – There are 3 rounds in total. First round is written. If you clear the round then you'll be given a set of questions about you and your technical experience(Note that, it'll be used/compared when you attend the Face-to-Face). Second round is GD and there is no elimination in this round, but the performance will be noted. Third round is Face-to-Face. It can either be technical or stress interview. The result will be based on your performance in all the 3 rounds.

Interview Question – Write a program for Multithreading   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Cochin (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in October 2013.

Interview Details – First was a written test which consisted of average quantitative, verbal and some reasoning questions. The questions related to computers were a little above average. Second was the Group discussion round and it was not an elimination round. Third was the one on one interview which consisted of questions from c programming, data structures, operating systems and computer networks.Last round was the HR round.

Interview Question – questions were generally average.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

SSE
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Aricent in February 2012.

Interview Details – They called me first and took my telecon, which was mostly related to LTE , later they did video conferencing and asked about LTE DSP and C, We sure about doing the negotiation properly , sometime they tend to offer very less.... also you wont get any promotion before one year of your service.

Interview Question – Have you done wave shaping and what do you know about RRC filters   View Answer

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Software Engineer Fresher
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in December 2010.

Interview Details – Written on c data structure and aptitude. Technical interview and then Group Discussion. Written on c data structure and aptitude. Technical interview and then Group Discussion. Written on c data structure and aptitude. Technical interview and then Group Discussion.

Interview Question – NA- All question are fine to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fix offer.. of 3.5 LPA

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aricent

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!

Aricent Videos

Aricent – Why Work for Us?

Join a forward-thinking team that is driven to innovate. Work with high-performing teams and develop industry-leading skills. Collaborate on breakthrough engineering solutions for some of the world’s greatest companies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aricent interview questions and advice in India. All 205 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aricent employees and interview candidates.