Aricent Interview Questions in India

Updated Aug 21, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

The interview process had 4 rounds (Fresher - Campus interview) 1. Written exam - Aptitude, Reasoning, C programming. 2. Group discussion - On a specific topic, hints provided. 3. One-on-one interview - On C programming, Operating system, Data structure, Networking. 4. HR interview - General discussion about college activities.

Interview Questions

• Write a C program to open & read from a file.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Interview was average, It was held on campus. There were four rounds Round 1: AMCAT Round in which an online test was held 2 : Group Discussion Round 3: F2F Technical Round 4: F2F HR

Interview Questions

• in technical round focus was more on projects I made during college, in HR basic quesions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānchipuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Kānchipuram (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a technical round in which all the subjects you studies in your Btech course. You need to have a fair knowledge on all the subjects.There was an HR round which was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to wite programs based on linked lists, stacks,arrays.   1 Answer

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and got call for a face to face interview. It was on project and technical details - in depth. last for about an hour and covered in depth knowledge of design and technologies used. Questions range from requirements till implementation. Process was smooth. A week later I got call from HR for salary negotiations and offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle lost messages due to runtime errors/exceptions. How do you enable web services over JMS etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much for negotiation because the band and salary are fixed

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

3 rounds of were there, frst round amcat test, then technical interview followed by hr.. technical interview was mostly on os, dbms and basics of c,c++ and anyother language u have specified in your resume

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I participated in the interview process through on campus placements. It was a good experience. Aricent had changed their interview process. They didn't conduct any aptitude test or fast maths round. The academic aggregate cut off was 70% I was pretty impressed by this move of the company. Because it reflected that they focused on the technical knowledge of the candidate rather than the aptitude skills. There were 2 rounds: Technical and HR round. My interviewer believed in interviewing calmly. He just focused on how much I know. HR round was cool but little tricky.

Interview Questions

• How many students are there in your class   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

It was ok. Not tough. They asked about average c datastructure programs. I have already described the main thing. This was main parts of interview which I had done around more than 3 years ago. I only remember these things only.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I was shortlisted through AMCAT. The interview procedure comprises of two rounds Technical and HR. If we finish tech interview its over hr is just for formality...all the best gud company mostly asked was data structure, linked list, dbms and c programs

Associate Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview as an network engineer is quite difficult they have got 5 rounds which you need to clear out of that voice and accent round is the difficult one they have 2 rounds of V and A after that another 2 rounds of technical where questions asked are of very good level and finally comes the managerial round....where salary is discussed

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions from TCP/IP 2. Questions from VLAN 3. Routing protocols 4. Scenario based questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through AMCAT, The interview consisted of two rounds. Technical and Personal HR. The technical round was quite long. It took around 30 mins if I remember right. They tested knowledge about data structures, operating systems, networking and basic programming. Although the interview was long, they completed all the processes in a day which was nice.