Aricent Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

3.1

Senior Tech Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Aricent.

Two rounds of technical interview, manager interview, HR interview and other general process. Depends on the project there may be a client interview as well. No other major process involved here.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in January 2012.

Long drawn out interview process. HR struggled to coordinate schedules. Multiple calls and emails just to a time set up with the hiring manger. HR is mostly temps is typically unfamiliar with the job other than what is written on the requisition.

Interview Questions
    • Questions focused on specific skills sets as required by the company they were trying to place me at.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aricent in March 2010.

1 written test, 2 round of technical interview and 1 HR interview

Interview Questions
    • they asked me rehgarding NOR gates n all, pure elexctronics stuff and also about OSI models and network layers, IP address n all.   Answer Question
    i was pretty good what they offer basically they will offer you based on your previous salary and years of experience.

Senior Technical Writer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in June 2012.

The interview was conducted entirely over the phone

I did not negotiate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aricent.

They submit resume to clients. Client interview is the only one done. Aricent just negotiates the salary

They start from 60K annual salary for a 16 years experienced professional. Imagine the rest!!

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions
    Just salary based on other companies

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Germantown, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aricent in November 2009.

Very long and cumbersome process. can not make it until you have some inside contacts. Every body focuses and asks different questions.

No option for negotiation

Trainee Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

I appeared for the selection process through a walkin in Aricent Gurgaon Office. First round was voice and accent to check pronunciation as they are dealing with clients in US. Then a written test with medium difficulty level, it consist of aptitude, reasoning and technical question mainly from networking. After that their was a technical interview round in which pure networking questions were put up, it won't be difficult for those who have done CCNA. Then their was the final HR round in which nothing much was asked only questions pertaining yourself and your interest.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in August 2014.

questions were easy except on oops since we didn't have that subject

they were like

1. introduce yourself

2.questions about my mini project

3.digital gate conversions and counter design

4.digital communication(delta,adaptive modulation,keying techniques)

5.oops and C

Associate Tester Interview

off campus interview with Written testing then group discussion .then HR with subject knowledge study in college.Question mainly from subject study in college.For the preparation of aricent group revise the subject and some part of telecom field . company is good to for working and for learning.
    I done BCA then i join the company.

Interview is easy.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!