Aricent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in August 2014.

Interview Details – 1st round was general aptitude and had questions from quant ,english,logicmc,and computer science basics,
interview took place for an hour and had questions ranging from c,c++m , os, dbms, networks
started with tell me about yourself and continued to project work and other such stuff.
There was some code writing involved and primary focus was on c and c++. questions ranged from architecture to string reversal structures unions etc.

Interview Question – explaining architecture of computer as i studied it more than 2 years back.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in January 2011.

Interview Details – Joined Aricent as a fresher. Got Mail for assessment test. I got through that and scheduled interview which includes Group discussion and technical interview( I did the technical round very well and answered all the question) . After all this selection process they communicated through mail that I got selected. There is a training period for 3 months in Gurgaon and got posted in Bangalore.

Negotiation Details – Good for beginners. I suggest not to leave the opportunity and they can learn more and can build a good foundation.

Network Associate Voice Process Interview

Network Associate Voice Process

Interviewed at Aricent

Interview Details – interview in bulk.. everyone out in the first round of Voice/Accent. We were given a sheet of paper with a list of words and were asked to pronounce then clear and loud.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent.

Interview Details – I applied oncampus and the process took 1 day.

The process was as simple of 3 rounds.
1st round -there is an online test by aspiring minds conatining directly questions from amcat & consisted of 5 different sections & selection is based on sectional cut-off.
2nd round-technical round was also not so difficult,just should be good with the basics & basic programs will definitely be asked.
3rd round-H.R was awesome,very good experience,H.R was very friendly.
They basically focus how eager is individual to learn and explore new things

Interview Question – No questions were that difficult.Should be good in the basics.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Software Engineer Fresher
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

Interview Details – The process was as simple of 3 rounds.1st round -aptitutude test was pretty good & consisted of 5 different sections & selection is based on sectional cut-off.2nd round-technical round was also not so difficult,just should be good with the basics & programs will definitely be asked but can be managed.3rd round-H.R was awesome,very good experience,H.R was very friendly.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initially aptitude test and shortlisted candidates appeared for language (c/cpp/java) tests and then finally followed by group discussion. The next day one to one interview both technical and HR combined

Interview Question – Multi threading in java code and basic questions in java   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Lead

Interviewed at Aricent

Interview Details – 2-3 round of Interviews with basic c/c++ questions
Wireless/telecom domain for lateral hires
OS and Data structure questions for freshers
The difficuly level is not much if one can study well then will be able to crack the interview
GSM/UMTS/LTE are the most desirable profiles for this company

Negotiation Details – Not Negotiated

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview Details – Company came for internship to our campus.Process starts with a simple written aptitude test following a technical interview,and at last a final HR round.
All the rounds were too much easy as Aricent is a mass recruiter.They also make you fill a lot of forms in which they ask for your best life experience and most difficult decision you ever made and what's the best thing you did which you are proud of,So keep some of these in mind before you go for that.

Interview Question – I don't remember any question which was difficult at all,My interviewer was very friendly and he asked very basic question as--
which data structure would be better for searching purpose(link list,tree,stack,queue).
Simple Networking questions.
That's all i remember.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – There were not any negotiation as it was an internship hiring.Internship was for 6 weeks and sadly there was no stipend for interns.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in February 2014.

Interview Details – written aptitude test (this includes very simple aptitude question and programming stuffs.) followed by HR+technical interview. The HR interview is just like that. But you have to know a little about technical aspect. Because they seek a little confident response to questions. Questions asked will be easy but you got to give a nice solution to any of the question. A little of programming touch is enough. Written test is also not worth mentioning. its easy to clear.

Interview Question – tell me about the best code you have ever written in your favorite language.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Tūmkūr (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in October 2013.

Interview Details – Online test had many sections (around 9 sections ) and there was sectional cut-off for shortlisting for further rounds. Next was technical round , the interviewer asked the questions from all the possible subjects you studied till then. HR round was not so tough, easy and general question like tell me about yourself.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Problem with this company is that they don't give you the joining date early. They might take take 4-10 months to give joining date and offer letters were also given after 4-5 months of selection.