Aricent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

Interview

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just salary based on other companies

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Face off with client and then practical with the tool , you need to know how to resolve problems on the tool . but the logistics were not that great .also kept me waiting for long. also yhey lwpt me waiting for the result after saying that it is positive .Finally had to koin some other

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 3 round of Interviews. 1st was the Voice and Accent, where they check the pronunciation as it is a TAC. 2nd was the Technical round and the 3rd one was the Manager Round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was a very encouraging and positive experience. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable and at ease to answer various questions to the very best of my ability.
    The interviewer provided a relaxed environment which helped me articulate my answers as clearly as possible.
    The interviewer also answered my queries about the job profile and told me about the environment at the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Amcat apti, tech interview for 1 hour............
    if we finish tech interview its over hr is just for formality...all the best gud company
    mostly asked was data structure, linked list, dbms and c programs

Senior Software Engineer QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a walkin scheduled.
    First was written then two technical rounds.
    The interviews were still in progress so they didnt tell me if I was rejected or selected.
    They asked me to leave for the day after three rounds and said they would call me once all the interviews are done and if I am shortlisted.
    The interviewers were very polite and they asked questions related to the profile they were hiring for.

Interview Questions

• The written test had two sections- UNIX and SQL.
      Some of the questions were little tricky in unix. There were 15 questions.
      SQL was mixture of average and few difficult questions. There were 10 questions.

Second round:.
      UNIX- search file,word,sort, count of words in line,file, move to a particular line, delete any line, delete multiple lines, about projects I worked on.
      SQL: lot of join questions. He showed three tables and asked questions on tables which were done using joins.

Third round was technical again UNIX and SQL.
      It started with 4 situational questions like if there is less time and testing is to be completed on time etc etc.
      UNIX was asked again.
      SQL: lot of joins, union, intersect, vi editor, agile versus vmodel,past project experience.

Both the interviewers were very polite and they even gave hints when I was little stuck and quite close to answers.

The results are still not out so, I dont know if I am selected :)

Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Got my interview based on AMCAT scores. The total interview process comprised of two rounds. One was technical and the other was HR. Technical round lasted for almost 45 mins. They asked questions from C, C++ and SQL. A good knowledge over Data Structures would suffice. HR was very easy. It took only 10 mins for me to get in and out! Once you get through technical HR is not something you need to worry about. In HR they check your attitude and they try understand you within the the time-frame they have got.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent.

Interview

First, there was an Online Test. It had questions from Aptitude (Basic), English and Technical (Operating System, Data Structures, DataBase Management System,C).
    It was a pooled campus and out of approximately 400 students, 100 were selected.
    Then there was Technical Interview. It lasted for 1. hours on an average for each candidate but you would never come to know that you have sat for that long once you come out of the room.
    They see your CV and ask u 1 or 2 basic questions like tell me something about yourself and what do you know about the company etc.
    After that, they will see your marksheets and will ask you questions on the subjects you have studied in your 5th and 6th semester subjects (OS, MPI, CD etc. in my case).
    Then they start from the basics of C and increase the difficulty level slowly. Will give you to write programs as well. They will ask you what have you prepared and will ask you a few questions on that.
    After that you will have your HR interview. Done!

Interview Questions

• They asked me a few questions on Compiler Design and MicroProcessor and Interfacing.   Answer Question

Associate Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

process took 2 days in infotech center gurgaon first round was voice and accent test and then first round was written round under which questions consist aptitude reasoning and verbal..followed by tech interview and HR interview.HR is just a formality that everyone has to going through..nut the technical round is quite more interesting.

Interview Questions

• diff b/w network support layer and user support layer.

define ARCnet and token RING.

what redundancy method used for checking errors in (TCP/IP) higher layer protocol... ?
      ...unfortunately i know the answer of these last two question..

these are very unexpected questions.and there are many more..

1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

Interview

first of all Written test of 2 hour followed by GD which was difficult, than technical interview of around 45 minute which i found easy and HR round which was very tough.