Aricent

3.2

99 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent in January 2015.

process took 2 days in infotech center gurgaon first round was voice and accent test and then first round was written round under which questions consist aptitude reasoning and verbal..followed by tech interview and HR interview.HR is just a formality that everyone has to going through..nut the technical round is quite more interesting.

Interview Questions
    • diff b/w network support layer and user support layer.

define ARCnet and token RING.

what redundancy method used for checking errors in (TCP/IP) higher layer protocol... ?
      ...unfortunately i know the answer of these last two question..

these are very unexpected questions.and there are many more..

View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent.

Aptitude test(with some technical questions too) followed by Technical interview round and finally HR.
    Aptitude was easy but technical questions were difficult , they covered almost all the important subjects like CO,OS,DBMS,JAVA,C,CN,SE,DS.
    technical interview was easy one , he asked medium level difficulty question..
    HR was just a formality, they check your communication skills in this and be honest and know what you say.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent in November 2014.

2 Rounds of interview , the 1st is pure technical which moves from core java , multithreading to EJB.
    2 nd Round is mainly on USED CASES and solution and approach

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent in October 2014.

The following process was for computer science & engineering (CSE) branch:
    First of all there was a company presentation (I would suggest you to attend it because it may contain some information which might not be easily available) Then there was a written test through Amcat It had following sections: Computer Programming, English, Quantitative, Logical Reasoning, Computer Science (These sections are to differ according to branch) After that results were announced and A FORM WAS TO BE FILLED (Please fill it carefully because it was to be reviewed by Interviewers)
    Next day, first of all there was a technical interview Its difficulty level differed panel-wise So you must complete your all subjects (Comp Org, DLD, all core subjects) and C, Java After that there was a HR interview It was a easy one Then results were declared

Interview Questions
    • It was heard that even from other branches such as ECE questions related to computer science were asked   Answer Question
    It was my first job and they were offering a decent package So I didn't negotiate

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent in September 2014.

The company came for campus recruit with a package of 3.5 lpa.

Hiring consisted of 3 phases

1. Aptitude + technical test
    Questions were asked from quant , logical, verbal , computer basics like os dbms networks c c++ and some code related qusestions. Questiona were of average difficulty and 250 students cleared it out of 1200.

2. Technical interview
    It was easy for most of the students but i was not one of the. It totally depends on luck and mood of the interviewer. I was asked to code for AVL rotations and to create a linked list which stores 2 values at each node and it should that new values are inserted in ascending order. Other qusetions were from c c++ and dbms. Some other were from digital electronics and flip flops. 83 students cleard this round.

3. Hr interview
    Normal hr questions about yourself. Merely an interaction. 80 students were selected finally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

the hiring process is very smooth. after clearing written test conducted via AMCAT, we were called for 1:1 technical interview. the questions being asked in an interview were of difficulty level. being from communication background, i was grilled in that domain along with computer programming, Operating system & data structures.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent.

Company came for internship to our campus.Process starts with a simple written aptitude test following a technical interview,and at last a final HR round.
    All the rounds were too much easy as Aricent is a mass recruiter.They also make you fill a lot of forms in which they ask for your best life experience and most difficult decision you ever made and what's the best thing you did which you are proud of,So keep some of these in mind before you go for that.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any question which was difficult at all,My interviewer was very friendly and he asked very basic question as--
      which data structure would be better for searching purpose(link list,tree,stack,queue).
      Simple Networking questions.
      That's all i remember.

View Answer
    There were not any negotiation as it was an internship hiring.Internship was for 6 weeks and sadly there was no stipend for interns.

Trainee Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

I appeared for the selection process through a walkin in Aricent Gurgaon Office. First round was voice and accent to check pronunciation as they are dealing with clients in US. Then a written test with medium difficulty level, it consist of aptitude, reasoning and technical question mainly from networking. After that their was a technical interview round in which pure networking questions were put up, it won't be difficult for those who have done CCNA. Then their was the final HR round in which nothing much was asked only questions pertaining yourself and your interest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

There was an online test (AMCAT). It had 6 modules: English, Logic, Quant, Computer Science, Computer Programming. Since it was conducted through AMCAT the test was adaptive. Overall it was easy. Students who qualified this test were called for interviews. I was asked questions from C, Data Structures, OS, DBMS.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about insertion, deletion, rotation in AVL trees. I was not expecting them to go till AVL trees, so had not prepared for it. I just knew the definition of AVL trees.   View Answer
    Since it was on campus placement, so no negotiation.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent in June 2014.

They did a campus recruitment from our college. A simple written round followed a very simple interview round. I think those who showed a little bit of desire to join the company got selected that day. One of them being me ;)

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was to write a code which produces two nodes of a linked list. Imagine!!   Answer Question