Aricent Interview Questions in New Delhi, India

Updated Aug 19, 2015

3.2

Associate Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview as an network engineer is quite difficult they have got 5 rounds which you need to clear out of that voice and accent round is the difficult one they have 2 rounds of V and A after that another 2 rounds of technical where questions asked are of very good level and finally comes the managerial round....where salary is discussed

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions from TCP/IP 2. Questions from VLAN 3. Routing protocols 4. Scenario based questions   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 3 round of Interviews. 1st was the Voice and Accent, where they check the pronunciation as it is a TAC. 2nd was the Technical round and the 3rd one was the Manager Round.

Senior Software Engineer QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a walkin scheduled. First was written then two technical rounds. The interviews were still in progress so they didnt tell me if I was rejected or selected. They asked me to leave for the day after three rounds and said they would call me once all the interviews are done and if I am shortlisted. The interviewers were very polite and they asked questions related to the profile they were hiring for.

Interview Questions

• The written test had two sections- UNIX and SQL. Some of the questions were little tricky in unix. There were 15 questions. SQL was mixture of average and few difficult questions. There were 10 questions. Second round:. UNIX- search file,word,sort, count of words in line,file, move to a particular line, delete any line, delete multiple lines, about projects I worked on. SQL: lot of join questions. He showed three tables and asked questions on tables which were done using joins. Third round was technical again UNIX and SQL. It started with 4 situational questions like if there is less time and testing is to be completed on time etc etc. UNIX was asked again. SQL: lot of joins, union, intersect, vi editor, agile versus vmodel,past project experience. Both the interviewers were very polite and they even gave hints when I was little stuck and quite close to answers. The results are still not out so, I dont know if I am selected :)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

on Day 1 : Round 1 : AMCAT assessment Test of 1.5 hours (Aptitude + Computer Science + DBMS) on Day 2 : Round 2 Technical of 10 - 15 mins Round 3: HR interview 10 -15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Data Structure and Algorithms   1 Answer

Associate Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

process took 2 days in infotech center gurgaon first round was voice and accent test and then first round was written round under which questions consist aptitude reasoning and verbal..followed by tech interview and HR interview.HR is just a formality that everyone has to going through..nut the technical round is quite more interesting.

Interview Questions

• diff b/w network support layer and user support layer. define ARCnet and token RING. what redundancy method used for checking errors in (TCP/IP) higher layer protocol... ? ...unfortunately i know the answer of these last two question.. these are very unexpected questions.and there are many more..   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aricent (Greater Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Candidates shortlisted on the basis of an aptitude test were called for interview .Interview was nearly 1 hr 15 min long .Questions from Linked list ,Networking ,Dbms and some Programming were asked . At last , two puzzles were asked to solve . Interviewer were really helpful. HR round was very easy and nice .

Interview Questions

• Program to insert a node at specific position in a linkedlist .   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Call through AMCAT. Form filling, followed by the Technical Interview, followed by HR interview. Form holds importance. Describe your Job Location etc. very seriously! Basic Computer network questions like function of each layer in OSI model, duplex, bandwidth, networking devices followed by data structures like Linked lists and Trees. C questions like malloc() vs calloc(), what is realloc(), what is a pointer. OS questions like to code Producer consumer problem in Java(as it was mentioned in the Resume), explain Dining philosopher problem, mutex. Some C output questions. In HR, why Aricent, give examples of your leading challenges.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a call directly from Aricent, they had telephonic followed by Technical F2F. I got the offer but they offered little on my current salary, and they did not negotiate so I declined. Overall the process was long, like 1.5 months they took to send the offer, and the offer was not up to the mark. Another thing is that they have 20% of their CTC as variable, on top of 3 months notice period.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on voip, sip, rtp, desiging a system, protocols, agile methodologies and various tools that we normally use on linux. Some questions were regarding bug management tools, sdlc process etc. How I handle the team, and work culture related questions were also asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test(with some technical questions too) followed by Technical interview round and finally HR. Aptitude was easy but technical questions were difficult , they covered almost all the important subjects like CO,OS,DBMS,JAVA,C,CN,SE,DS. technical interview was easy one , he asked medium level difficulty question.. HR was just a formality, they check your communication skills in this and be honest and know what you say.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

2 Rounds of interview , the 1st is pure technical which moves from core java , multithreading to EJB. 2 nd Round is mainly on USED CASES and solution and approach

Interview Questions

• EJB was one difficult portion   1 Answer