Aricent

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent.

Interview Details – Company came for internship to our campus.Process starts with a simple written aptitude test following a technical interview,and at last a final HR round.
All the rounds were too much easy as Aricent is a mass recruiter.They also make you fill a lot of forms in which they ask for your best life experience and most difficult decision you ever made and what's the best thing you did which you are proud of,So keep some of these in mind before you go for that.

Interview Question – I don't remember any question which was difficult at all,My interviewer was very friendly and he asked very basic question as--
which data structure would be better for searching purpose(link list,tree,stack,queue).
Simple Networking questions.
That's all i remember.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – There were not any negotiation as it was an internship hiring.Internship was for 6 weeks and sadly there was no stipend for interns.

Very Easy Interview

Trainee Network Engineer Interview

Trainee Network Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had come in a walkin and there were more than 2000 people standing for it. The rounds included a quick VnA round followed by GD. Then followed by a written round. which was further followed by Manager round.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call from a consulting firm and they scheduled my interview. Technical Writing manager and direct took my interface. There were no written test. The questions were very easy, mostly related to the documentation process and techniques I follow.

Interview Question – What is the toughest project you have ever handled?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I expected 35% of salary hike and they had accepted it.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aricent in December 2011.

Interview Details – One technical telephonic interview, one technical face-to-face interview and one HR round. Most of the questions were on web services and core Java. I asked for a little higher package and was offered the asked package in the 2nd offer letter.

Interview Question – Why should we not extend the Runtime Exception in Java?   Answer Question

SSE Interview

SSE
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Aricent in February 2012.

Interview Details – They called me first and took my telecon, which was mostly related to LTE , later they did video conferencing and asked about LTE DSP and C, We sure about doing the negotiation properly , sometime they tend to offer very less.... also you wont get any promotion before one year of your service.

Interview Question – Have you done wave shaping and what do you know about RRC filters   View Answer

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Software Engineer Fresher
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in December 2010.

Interview Details – Written on c data structure and aptitude. Technical interview and then Group Discussion. Written on c data structure and aptitude. Technical interview and then Group Discussion. Written on c data structure and aptitude. Technical interview and then Group Discussion.

Interview Question – NA- All question are fine to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fix offer.. of 3.5 LPA

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in October 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude test and interview HR + Technical

Interview Question – Computer Networks and C/C plusplus coding is must   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in June 2010.

Interview Details – Technical MCQ test
GD
Interview

Interview Question – Technical Question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in October 2011.

Interview Details – A written test, followed by a group discussion & then a personal interview

Interview Question – Data structures, algorithms, computer networks, operating systems   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in March 2010.

Interview Details – Campus placement requires written test, GD and interview

Interview Question – What subjects you are most comfortable in   Answer Question

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!