Aricent Interview Questions in New Delhi, India

3.2

92 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Trainee Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

I appeared for the selection process through a walkin in Aricent Gurgaon Office. First round was voice and accent to check pronunciation as they are dealing with clients in US. Then a written test with medium difficulty level, it consist of aptitude, reasoning and technical question mainly from networking. After that their was a technical interview round in which pure networking questions were put up, it won't be difficult for those who have done CCNA. Then their was the final HR round in which nothing much was asked only questions pertaining yourself and your interest.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in September 2013.

I gave the interview in college placement drive. The process included online written test, group discussion(non elimination round), technical interview of around 45 minutes, hr interview.
    In group discussion round, a group to 8-10 students were asked to chose a topic of their interest and speak up either for or against the topic.
    Technical was quite tough. Questions were asked from almost all subjects including c, c++, computer networks, Java, Computer architecture, testing, data structures.
    Few questions related to my resume were asked including hobbies, strengths and weakness.
    HR interview included questions like brief introduction of yourself, tell about your parent's profession, tell about your hobbies, tell about the latest movie you watched.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in June 2014.

They did a campus recruitment from our college. A simple written round followed a very simple interview round. I think those who showed a little bit of desire to join the company got selected that day. One of them being me ;)

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was to write a code which produces two nodes of a linked list. Imagine!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent.

the hiring process is very smooth. after clearing written test conducted via AMCAT, we were called for 1:1 technical interview. the questions being asked in an interview were of difficulty level. being from communication background, i was grilled in that domain along with computer programming, Operating system & data structures.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

interviewed at Aricent in March 2011.

Campus placement. First written test, which is of one hour, then on the same day one round of technical interview held long for one and a half hour and then went for GD round, At last, got a HR call which they ask some HR related questions (strengths and weakness) and finally name is announced and got the placement

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

There was an online test (AMCAT). It had 6 modules: English, Logic, Quant, Computer Science, Computer Programming. Since it was conducted through AMCAT the test was adaptive. Overall it was easy. Students who qualified this test were called for interviews. I was asked questions from C, Data Structures, OS, DBMS.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about insertion, deletion, rotation in AVL trees. I was not expecting them to go till AVL trees, so had not prepared for it. I just knew the definition of AVL trees.   View Answer
    Since it was on campus placement, so no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Through campus selection. The company arrived on campus and an online test was heeld which was progressive in nature, i.e. we could not shift through the sections or turn back to the sections we had already finished attempting. It consisted of 4 sections: english, quant, logical and programming aptitude. There was sectional cutoff for each section.

This was followed by a Group Discussion, which required small groups to discuss topics of their own choice. It was non-elimination mostly.

This was followed by a technical interview, which involved many basic concepts of operating systms, searching, sorting, and basic data structures. Questions were neither too tough, nor too easy and focus was on clarity of concepts.

This was followed by a final HR round, which was basically a formality and we were given our offers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent.

Company came for internship to our campus.Process starts with a simple written aptitude test following a technical interview,and at last a final HR round.
    All the rounds were too much easy as Aricent is a mass recruiter.They also make you fill a lot of forms in which they ask for your best life experience and most difficult decision you ever made and what's the best thing you did which you are proud of,So keep some of these in mind before you go for that.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any question which was difficult at all,My interviewer was very friendly and he asked very basic question as--
      which data structure would be better for searching purpose(link list,tree,stack,queue).
      Simple Networking questions.
      That's all i remember.
        View Answer
    There were not any negotiation as it was an internship hiring.Internship was for 6 weeks and sadly there was no stipend for interns.

Trainee Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in February 2010.

I had come in a walkin and there were more than 2000 people standing for it. The rounds included a quick VnA round followed by GD. Then followed by a written round. which was further followed by Manager round.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in October 2012.

I got a call from a consulting firm and they scheduled my interview. Technical Writing manager and direct took my interface. There were no written test. The questions were very easy, mostly related to the documentation process and techniques I follow.

Interview Questions
    • What is the toughest project you have ever handled?   View Answer
    I expected 35% of salary hike and they had accepted it.

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!