Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2014

3.2

125 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions
Just salary based on other companies

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in September 2013.

I gave the interview in college placement drive. The process included online written test, group discussion(non elimination round), technical interview of around 45 minutes, hr interview.
    In group discussion round, a group to 8-10 students were asked to chose a topic of their interest and speak up either for or against the topic.
    Technical was quite tough. Questions were asked from almost all subjects including c, c++, computer networks, Java, Computer architecture, testing, data structures.
    Few questions related to my resume were asked including hobbies, strengths and weakness.
    HR interview included questions like brief introduction of yourself, tell about your parent's profession, tell about your hobbies, tell about the latest movie you watched.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in September 2014.

The hiring process began with online test which had 5 sections(computer fundamentals, computer programming, quantitative reasoning, logical reasoning and verbal ability).
    The 2nd round was technical interview and the 3rd round was hr interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

interviewed at Aricent in August 2014.

i gave interview in college placement drive.
    the process followed by one online test then technical interview of 1-2 hour and then HR interview
    process was a hole day long and need . and technical interview was the best thing

Interview Questions
    • not such question .
      all quesstios are in syllabus
      OS,DS,DBMS,C,C++,CN
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent.

the hiring process is very smooth. after clearing written test conducted via AMCAT, we were called for 1:1 technical interview. the questions being asked in an interview were of difficulty level. being from communication background, i was grilled in that domain along with computer programming, Operating system & data structures.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

There was an online test (AMCAT). It had 6 modules: English, Logic, Quant, Computer Science, Computer Programming. Since it was conducted through AMCAT the test was adaptive. Overall it was easy. Students who qualified this test were called for interviews. I was asked questions from C, Data Structures, OS, DBMS.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about insertion, deletion, rotation in AVL trees. I was not expecting them to go till AVL trees, so had not prepared for it. I just knew the definition of AVL trees.   View Answer
    Since it was on campus placement, so no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Through campus selection. The company arrived on campus and an online test was heeld which was progressive in nature, i.e. we could not shift through the sections or turn back to the sections we had already finished attempting. It consisted of 4 sections: english, quant, logical and programming aptitude. There was sectional cutoff for each section.

This was followed by a Group Discussion, which required small groups to discuss topics of their own choice. It was non-elimination mostly.

This was followed by a technical interview, which involved many basic concepts of operating systms, searching, sorting, and basic data structures. Questions were neither too tough, nor too easy and focus was on clarity of concepts.

This was followed by a final HR round, which was basically a formality and we were given our offers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in January 2011.

Joined Aricent as a fresher. Got Mail for assessment test. I got through that and scheduled interview which includes Group discussion and technical interview( I did the technical round very well and answered all the question) . After all this selection process they communicated through mail that I got selected. There is a training period for 3 months in Gurgaon and got posted in Bangalore.

Good for beginners. I suggest not to leave the opportunity and they can learn more and can build a good foundation.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent.

I applied oncampus and the process took 1 day.

The process was as simple of 3 rounds.
    1st round -there is an online test by aspiring minds conatining directly questions from amcat & consisted of 5 different sections & selection is based on sectional cut-off.
    2nd round-technical round was also not so difficult,just should be good with the basics & basic programs will definitely be asked.
    3rd round-H.R was awesome,very good experience,H.R was very friendly.
    They basically focus how eager is individual to learn and explore new things

Interview Questions
    • No questions were that difficult.Should be good in the basics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in January 2010.

Initially aptitude test and shortlisted candidates appeared for language (c/cpp/java) tests and then finally followed by group discussion. The next day one to one interview both technical and HR combined

Interview Questions
    • Multi threading in java code and basic questions in java   Answer Question

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!