Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I got here through campus selection. They asked me various question related to algorithms. they made me write all the algorithms on paper. And apart from that normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write the algorithm for calculating sizeof string.
    2. Write the method for strcpy
    3. Write the algorithm to add a node to linklist.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aricent in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I had to go through aptitude test first which consisted of general aptitude and technical aptitude written tests. After this first round, I was called for personal interview and GD rounds. Decision was made in a week. They sent an offer letter through email. There was no negotiation.

Negotiation

No. They had fixed package to offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

Interview

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just salary based on other companies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was a very encouraging and positive experience. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable and at ease to answer various questions to the very best of my ability.
    The interviewer provided a relaxed environment which helped me articulate my answers as clearly as possible.
    The interviewer also answered my queries about the job profile and told me about the environment at the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aricent.

Interview

Amcat apti, tech interview for 1 hour............
    if we finish tech interview its over hr is just for formality...all the best gud company
    mostly asked was data structure, linked list, dbms and c programs

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aricent.

Interview

5 rounds of selection
    1) Written test (Elimination- Apptitude + Reasoning + C/C++/Datastructure + English)
    2) Form filling (Non - Elimination - General questions day to day life)
    3) GD (Non Elimination on any random topic)
    4) Technical Interview (Elimination C/C++/Data structure/Networks/Java(optional))
    5) HR Interview(Elimination)

Interview Questions

• Why this company even if you have Electronics background.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

college campus
    written round followed by GD , then tech interview ,and at the end hr interview
    complete one day process and results were announced the next day.
    questions were mostly on C and Data Structure . Little they touched telecomm as my branch is electronics and telecommunications.
    had a nice experience , as it was my first interview first applied company and I got selected and currently working here.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent.

Interview

in sequence :
    1) Pre placement talk
    2) Aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds. quant, verbal,technical questions were asked.
    3) Technical interview - questions from C,C++,DBMS,DS,CN,OS were asked. no fancy questions but a thorough knowledge is required.
    4) HR- why aricent? company policies, comfortable working in different cities etc. Just a formality.

All the best ! be confident and brush up all the basics.

Interview Questions

• application based questions on DBMS and some coding questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Noida (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test(with some technical questions too) followed by Technical interview round and finally HR.
    Aptitude was easy but technical questions were difficult , they covered almost all the important subjects like CO,OS,DBMS,JAVA,C,CN,SE,DS.
    technical interview was easy one , he asked medium level difficulty question..
    HR was just a formality, they check your communication skills in this and be honest and know what you say.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a very fine process. It started with Aptitude round which was sponsored by AMCAT.
    the second round was the technical interview, where they asked questions from data structures, RDBMS, DBMS, algorithms, Networking.
    it was a very friendly and learning exerience.
    the next round was HR, which was just like a usual HR.
    i got selected and looking forward to it