Aricent

Updated Nov 9, 2014

3.2

139 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aricent in August 2010.

The hiring process was simple. I had to go through aptitude test first which consisted of general aptitude and technical aptitude written tests. After this first round, I was called for personal interview and GD rounds. Decision was made in a week. They sent an offer letter through email. There was no negotiation.

No. They had fixed package to offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions
    Just salary based on other companies

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent.

in sequence :
    1) Pre placement talk
    2) Aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds. quant, verbal,technical questions were asked.
    3) Technical interview - questions from C,C++,DBMS,DS,CN,OS were asked. no fancy questions but a thorough knowledge is required.
    4) HR- why aricent? company policies, comfortable working in different cities etc. Just a formality.

All the best ! be confident and brush up all the basics.

Interview Questions
    • application based questions on DBMS and some coding questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent.

Aptitude test(with some technical questions too) followed by Technical interview round and finally HR.
    Aptitude was easy but technical questions were difficult , they covered almost all the important subjects like CO,OS,DBMS,JAVA,C,CN,SE,DS.
    technical interview was easy one , he asked medium level difficulty question..
    HR was just a formality, they check your communication skills in this and be honest and know what you say.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

this was through campus recruitment......
    first round was online aptitude .there were sectional cutoff.the questions were on expected lines.
    next technical round where it went on for about 45 minutes....the question were basics from java ,c++,networks, OS,dbms.
    once u cleared technical its almost done.there is a namesake HR interview.....

4 rounds- 2 online tests, 1 technical interview, 1 HR
    1st online round was easy ,contained 5 sections. 2nd round online behavioural test .

Very thorough and detailed.One need to prepare the basics very seriously.cover all topics such as data structures,algorithms, have good working knowledge of c..that will suffice.All the best and prepare hard.

Software Engineer Interview

is to be confident with what you know.they are strict regarding cut off percentage.they are specific about subjects you studying,you need to be perfect with your course subjects.written test was difficult to crack.they asked us to be very confident and real in hr interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent in October 2014.

The following process was for computer science & engineering (CSE) branch:
    First of all there was a company presentation (I would suggest you to attend it because it may contain some information which might not be easily available) Then there was a written test through Amcat It had following sections: Computer Programming, English, Quantitative, Logical Reasoning, Computer Science (These sections are to differ according to branch) After that results were announced and A FORM WAS TO BE FILLED (Please fill it carefully because it was to be reviewed by Interviewers)
    Next day, first of all there was a technical interview Its difficulty level differed panel-wise So you must complete your all subjects (Comp Org, DLD, all core subjects) and C, Java After that there was a HR interview It was a easy one Then results were declared

Interview Questions
    • It was heard that even from other branches such as ECE questions related to computer science were asked   Answer Question
    It was my first job and they were offering a decent package So I didn't negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aricent.

It was campus interview. First there was an Amcat test with quant, verbal, logical, pseudocode programming and computer science theory questions: mainly with OS, DS, Algo questions. The difficulty was moderate.
    A day later I was selected and a day after that, there was a technical interview. I had to wait for nearly 10 hours for my turn. The interview was challenging and had questions from almost all CS topics: OS, DS, DBMS, Algo, COA, S/w Engg, DCCN, C, C++, PHP, Python (both were mentioned in my resume). I answered most of them. The interviewer was helpful and friendly and offered candies and juice to me during the interview. I liked that. I was selected and Half an hour later was the HR interview. It had simple questions like: Introduce, Weakness, Work Under Pressure, Strategy, What you enjoy etc.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about GPS, CDMA etc. in detail.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.