Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014

3.2

133 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions
Just salary based on other companies

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent.

4 rounds- 2 online tests, 1 technical interview, 1 HR
    1st online round was easy ,contained 5 sections. 2nd round online behavioural test .

Very thorough and detailed.One need to prepare the basics very seriously.cover all topics such as data structures,algorithms, have good working knowledge of c..that will suffice.All the best and prepare hard.

Software Engineer Interview

is to be confident with what you know.they are strict regarding cut off percentage.they are specific about subjects you studying,you need to be perfect with your course subjects.written test was difficult to crack.they asked us to be very confident and real in hr interview.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aricent.

It was campus interview. First there was an Amcat test with quant, verbal, logical, pseudocode programming and computer science theory questions: mainly with OS, DS, Algo questions. The difficulty was moderate.
    A day later I was selected and a day after that, there was a technical interview. I had to wait for nearly 10 hours for my turn. The interview was challenging and had questions from almost all CS topics: OS, DS, DBMS, Algo, COA, S/w Engg, DCCN, C, C++, PHP, Python (both were mentioned in my resume). I answered most of them. The interviewer was helpful and friendly and offered candies and juice to me during the interview. I liked that. I was selected and Half an hour later was the HR interview. It had simple questions like: Introduce, Weakness, Work Under Pressure, Strategy, What you enjoy etc.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about GPS, CDMA etc. in detail.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Any good hiring process begins with a strategy. Think of the strategy as your mission statement for all your hiring efforts. In addition to your philosophy, your hiring strategy includes timing issues. How you approach replacement jobs (immediate need) versus additional jobs (more lead time) varies.

Resource allocation is included in your strategy. Who is going to do the actual recruiting? Will you use outside professional services? Who on your staff is accountable for the results?

Your strategy should take into consideration compensation issues. How you pay has a profound impact on hiring. The total package including benefits can dictate your course of action and how quickly you can fill certain positions.

Software Engineer Interview

Written rounds[elimination], followed by group discussions [no elimination], Technical interviews of 1- 1.5 hrs one on one. Interviewer was quite cool, actually he touched on all topics of Engineering Computer Science, tested on all basics of computers. Checks on solving skills... etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent in September 2014.

The hiring process began with online test which had 5 sections(computer fundamentals, computer programming, quantitative reasoning, logical reasoning and verbal ability).
    The 2nd round was technical interview and the 3rd round was hr interview.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent in September 2014.

1st Round - Aptitude and Technical
    -This will include 5 sections.
    A)Programming B) Quants C)Logical D)Verbal 5) Computer Science( Mostly OS,Networks,Data Structures)

2nd Round - Technical Round
    Basic questions about C,C++ and about the projects you've taken

3rd Round - HR
    Just a formality

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that difficult.Be prepared to code. Like basic constructor program,pointers etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

the hiring process is very smooth. after clearing written test conducted via AMCAT, we were called for 1:1 technical interview. the questions being asked in an interview were of difficulty level. being from communication background, i was grilled in that domain along with computer programming, Operating system & data structures.