Aricent

Average Difficulty
121 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

Interview Details – No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Question – Questions on design philosophies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just salary based on other companies

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

Interview Details – There was an online test (AMCAT). It had 6 modules: English, Logic, Quant, Computer Science, Computer Programming. Since it was conducted through AMCAT the test was adaptive. Overall it was easy. Students who qualified this test were called for interviews. I was asked questions from C, Data Structures, OS, DBMS.

Interview Question – I was asked about insertion, deletion, rotation in AVL trees. I was not expecting them to go till AVL trees, so had not prepared for it. I just knew the definition of AVL trees.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since it was on campus placement, so no negotiation.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in September 2013.

Interview Details – Through campus selection. The company arrived on campus and an online test was heeld which was progressive in nature, i.e. we could not shift through the sections or turn back to the sections we had already finished attempting. It consisted of 4 sections: english, quant, logical and programming aptitude. There was sectional cutoff for each section.

This was followed by a Group Discussion, which required small groups to discuss topics of their own choice. It was non-elimination mostly.

This was followed by a technical interview, which involved many basic concepts of operating systms, searching, sorting, and basic data structures. Questions were neither too tough, nor too easy and focus was on clarity of concepts.

This was followed by a final HR round, which was basically a formality and we were given our offers.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in January 2011.

Interview Details – Joined Aricent as a fresher. Got Mail for assessment test. I got through that and scheduled interview which includes Group discussion and technical interview( I did the technical round very well and answered all the question) . After all this selection process they communicated through mail that I got selected. There is a training period for 3 months in Gurgaon and got posted in Bangalore.

Negotiation Details – Good for beginners. I suggest not to leave the opportunity and they can learn more and can build a good foundation.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent.

Interview Details – I applied oncampus and the process took 1 day.

The process was as simple of 3 rounds.
1st round -there is an online test by aspiring minds conatining directly questions from amcat & consisted of 5 different sections & selection is based on sectional cut-off.
2nd round-technical round was also not so difficult,just should be good with the basics & basic programs will definitely be asked.
3rd round-H.R was awesome,very good experience,H.R was very friendly.
They basically focus how eager is individual to learn and explore new things

Interview Question – No questions were that difficult.Should be good in the basics.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initially aptitude test and shortlisted candidates appeared for language (c/cpp/java) tests and then finally followed by group discussion. The next day one to one interview both technical and HR combined

Interview Question – Multi threading in java code and basic questions in java   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Madurai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in January 2011.

Interview Details – There are 3 rounds in total. First round is written. If you clear the round then you'll be given a set of questions about you and your technical experience(Note that, it'll be used/compared when you attend the Face-to-Face). Second round is GD and there is no elimination in this round, but the performance will be noted. Third round is Face-to-Face. It can either be technical or stress interview. The result will be based on your performance in all the 3 rounds.

Interview Question – Write a program for Multithreading   Answer Question

Cochin (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in October 2013.

Interview Details – First was a written test which consisted of average quantitative, verbal and some reasoning questions. The questions related to computers were a little above average. Second was the Group discussion round and it was not an elimination round. Third was the one on one interview which consisted of questions from c programming, data structures, operating systems and computer networks.Last round was the HR round.

Interview Question – questions were generally average.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aricent

Interview Details – Got placed in campus placement. Regular questions on c and data structure then GD round. then technical round on c and data structure.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent.

Interview Details – Written->Group Discussion->Critical reasoning->One-To-One(Technical+HR)

Interview Question – What you hate about your college?   Answer Question

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!