Aricent Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

123 interviews

3.2

123 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions
Just salary based on other companies

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

interviewed at Aricent in August 2014.

i gave interview in college placement drive.
    the process followed by one online test then technical interview of 1-2 hour and then HR interview
    process was a hole day long and need . and technical interview was the best thing

Interview Questions
    • not such question .
      all quesstios are in syllabus
      OS,DS,DBMS,C,C++,CN
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent.

the hiring process is very smooth. after clearing written test conducted via AMCAT, we were called for 1:1 technical interview. the questions being asked in an interview were of difficulty level. being from communication background, i was grilled in that domain along with computer programming, Operating system & data structures.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2014.

There was an online test (AMCAT). It had 6 modules: English, Logic, Quant, Computer Science, Computer Programming. Since it was conducted through AMCAT the test was adaptive. Overall it was easy. Students who qualified this test were called for interviews. I was asked questions from C, Data Structures, OS, DBMS.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about insertion, deletion, rotation in AVL trees. I was not expecting them to go till AVL trees, so had not prepared for it. I just knew the definition of AVL trees.   View Answer
    Since it was on campus placement, so no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in September 2013.

Through campus selection. The company arrived on campus and an online test was heeld which was progressive in nature, i.e. we could not shift through the sections or turn back to the sections we had already finished attempting. It consisted of 4 sections: english, quant, logical and programming aptitude. There was sectional cutoff for each section.

This was followed by a Group Discussion, which required small groups to discuss topics of their own choice. It was non-elimination mostly.

This was followed by a technical interview, which involved many basic concepts of operating systms, searching, sorting, and basic data structures. Questions were neither too tough, nor too easy and focus was on clarity of concepts.

This was followed by a final HR round, which was basically a formality and we were given our offers.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in January 2011.

Joined Aricent as a fresher. Got Mail for assessment test. I got through that and scheduled interview which includes Group discussion and technical interview( I did the technical round very well and answered all the question) . After all this selection process they communicated through mail that I got selected. There is a training period for 3 months in Gurgaon and got posted in Bangalore.

Good for beginners. I suggest not to leave the opportunity and they can learn more and can build a good foundation.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent.

I applied oncampus and the process took 1 day.

The process was as simple of 3 rounds.
    1st round -there is an online test by aspiring minds conatining directly questions from amcat & consisted of 5 different sections & selection is based on sectional cut-off.
    2nd round-technical round was also not so difficult,just should be good with the basics & basic programs will definitely be asked.
    3rd round-H.R was awesome,very good experience,H.R was very friendly.
    They basically focus how eager is individual to learn and explore new things

Interview Questions
    • No questions were that difficult.Should be good in the basics.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in January 2010.

Initially aptitude test and shortlisted candidates appeared for language (c/cpp/java) tests and then finally followed by group discussion. The next day one to one interview both technical and HR combined

Interview Questions
    • Multi threading in java code and basic questions in java   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madurai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in January 2011.

There are 3 rounds in total. First round is written. If you clear the round then you'll be given a set of questions about you and your technical experience(Note that, it'll be used/compared when you attend the Face-to-Face). Second round is GD and there is no elimination in this round, but the performance will be noted. Third round is Face-to-Face. It can either be technical or stress interview. The result will be based on your performance in all the 3 rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cochin (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in October 2013.

First was a written test which consisted of average quantitative, verbal and some reasoning questions. The questions related to computers were a little above average. Second was the Group discussion round and it was not an elimination round. Third was the one on one interview which consisted of questions from c programming, data structures, operating systems and computer networks.Last round was the HR round.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!