Aricent Technical Leader Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.9

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aricent in July 2010.

Interview

The HR sounds very convincing when they schedule your interview and I was hired at a time when there was a lot going on in the company. So all the interviews were arranged soon enough and offer made the same week of the interview

Interview Questions

• Tech interview is pretty easy - they dont ask tough questiosn   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation allowed. They said they had already given me more than they could

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aricent.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and got call for a face to face interview. It was on project and technical details - in depth. last for about an hour and covered in depth knowledge of design and technologies used. Questions range from requirements till implementation. Process was smooth. A week later I got call from HR for salary negotiations and offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle lost messages due to runtime errors/exceptions. How do you enable web services over JMS etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much for negotiation because the band and salary are fixed

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Was ok ..two technical + 1 HR.Waste of time ...useless guys Salary issue .they put me on hold..for more than 4 month now.these stupid HR dont know how to select resume,if they are not capable of paying average salary they should not call those candiate ..waste of time ..going for this company interview.Just ignore..even my friend job they put on hold.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a call directly from Aricent, they had telephonic followed by Technical F2F. I got the offer but they offered little on my current salary, and they did not negotiate so I declined. Overall the process was long, like 1.5 months they took to send the offer, and the offer was not up to the mark. Another thing is that they have 20% of their CTC as variable, on top of 3 months notice period.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on voip, sip, rtp, desiging a system, protocols, agile methodologies and various tools that we normally use on linux. Some questions were regarding bug management tools, sdlc process etc. How I handle the team, and work culture related questions were also asked.   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aricent (Chennai (India)).

Interview

You will have two rounds of interviews which is normal. They will ask you basics and sometimes you face difficult. But mostly regular questions only. It is very easy to clear Aricent. Fully telecom domain.

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aricent in January 2012.

Interview

lots of technical rounds of interviews. good detailed knowledge of networking and programing skills. multiple interview rounds. all project roles and responsibilities are discussed . very very detailed interviw and selection process.

Interview Questions

• it was regarding pci bus, they expected detailed knowledge of the pci buss and protoclal   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aricent in July 2010.

Interview

First the resume should be selected by HR or Hiring Team. Interview will be happen purely on the basis of what each individual has mentioned the skill set in Resume. Mostly two rounds of Technical Interview and one round of managerial Interview. Then HR and if selected join the company with no fear..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch the Job?   1 Answer

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aricent (Bangalore (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

2 rounds of Techincal interview and one round of HR. Interview includes programming and analytic and design solutions questions.

Negotiation

Yes, negotiate for salary and position. Was quite accepted in balance for both the sides.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Delhi (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

There was one written test , 3 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR intervies

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aricent (Delhi (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

7 rounds of written tests , 2 round of techincal and 1 round of HR interview