Aricent Test Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

1st round was general aptitude and had questions from quant ,english,logicmc,and computer science basics, interview took place for an hour and had questions ranging from c,c++m , os, dbms, networks started with tell me about yourself and continued to project work and other such stuff. There was some code writing involved and primary focus was on c and c++. questions ranged from architecture to string reversal structures unions etc.

Interview Questions

• explaining architecture of computer as i studied it more than 2 years back.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

their was a test of apptitude and technical ....then their was a group diss which was followed by 1 on 1 technical round with project manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Written Test Technical, Group Discussion, 1 round Technical Interview, HR Round

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are based on Data Structure and Networking, OSI Layers.   Answer Question

Engineer -Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

There was two interview held on the same day. first was about the technical skills that was a one to one interview. the interviewer comes in room checks your technical skills takes some kind of demonstration of the technologies and algorithms. second was the group interview in which the interviewer examine your personality and intelligence it was kind of a group discussion.

Interview Questions

• draw the diagram of public key encryption and tell me the message flow   1 Answer
    • i was asked to write a code in dot-net framework   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the times of interview i was a fresher in the industry. so i didn't negotiate the things more. because i wanted to learn more about the technology.

Engineer - Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

1. Telephonic round - Technical 2. Face to Face 3. HR round (did not happen for me, I was straight away given offer by the HR)

Interview Questions

• None. Actually they grill you as per you CV. Just don't fool them with false technologies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not go through the HR round. Exception in my case because salary was negotiated with the HR earlier, then only then the HR scheduled my interview with the panel. They offered me a little less, but that was pretty OK with the kind of opportunity (to work with Aricent) I was getting.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Bangalore (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a walkin.. all the questions are abt Voip tech

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i had an other offer and i got 30 % hike

Engineer Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aricent (Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Online written round, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview

Negotiation

No Negotiation at Fresher Level

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Bangalore (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

It was a good one. Since I got into Aricent through Campus Drive. Didn't face much difficulties. I had three rounds totally First Round Aptitude - Depends on Hard work and Luck. I would say practise makes man perfect. Second Round was GD - where they check the communication skills and the valid points we put across. Third round was technical cum HR round. - For me it was more like HR round where I went on justifying my stand on the question asked during first round. They Basically checked my leadership qualities and the interviewer was very much interested in listening to me (tats what i felt).

Negotiation

Since I was a fresher and the pay was according to the company standards. So didnt get a chance to negotiate.

Engineer Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

Well 1st of all, they took my first technical round as telephonic as I was in Bangalore, they for the final round they conducted a video conference, which was hrough reliance web world,forum,koramangala,bangalore. The main disadvantage of interview process of Aricent, Gurgaon is that, they will take atleast 2-3 weeks to release the offer, even if you clear all the technical rounds smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What is 503 in SIP?   1 Answer
    • tell me a scenario where you can use all the protocols like ss-7,sip,ims,pstn,mgcp....   1 Answer

Negotiation

You don't have to negotiate at all, they are the best pay master available in IT sector.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aricent in February 2008.

Interview

i joined as afresher written test with seven sections all sections have individual cutoff(now the written has been reduced to 4 secs) 2 or 3 rounds of technical interview 1 HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was good