Aricent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer - Testing Interview

Engineer - Testing
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aricent in April 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Telephonic round - Technical
2. Face to Face
3. HR round (did not happen for me, I was straight away given offer by the HR)

Interview Question – None. Actually they grill you as per you CV. Just don't fool them with false technologies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not go through the HR round. Exception in my case because salary was negotiated with the HR earlier, then only then the HR scheduled my interview with the panel. They offered me a little less, but that was pretty OK with the kind of opportunity (to work with Aricent) I was getting.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aricent in November 2010.

Interview Details – Written Test Technical, Group Discussion, 1 round Technical Interview, HR Round

Interview Question – Most of the questions are based on Data Structure and Networking, OSI Layers.   Answer Question

Engineer Testing Interview

Engineer Testing
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in January 2010.

Interview Details – Online written round, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation at Fresher Level

Testing Engineer Interview

Testing Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in September 2009.

Interview Details – It was a good one. Since I got into Aricent through Campus Drive. Didn't face much difficulties. I had three rounds totally
First Round Aptitude - Depends on Hard work and Luck. I would say practise makes man perfect.
Second Round was GD - where they check the communication skills and the valid points we put across.
Third round was technical cum HR round. - For me it was more like HR round where I went on justifying my stand on the question asked during first round. They Basically checked my leadership qualities and the interviewer was very much interested in listening to me (tats what i felt).

Negotiation Details – Since I was a fresher and the pay was according to the company standards. So didnt get a chance to negotiate.

Testing Engineer Interview

Testing Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in January 2008.

Interview Details – Got into Aricent through college placement. 1st round was the written test having sections of OS, C/C++ and quantitative analysis. It was followed by a Technical Interview on 1:1 basis. It consisted of all the technical questions ranging from DBMS, programming language, OS, Data structures. Last round was the HR round.

Interview Question – Device test cases to test a mineral water bottle   Answer Question

Engineer -Testing Interview

Engineer -Testing
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in June 2010.

Interview Details – There was two interview held on the same day. first was about the technical skills that was a one to one interview. the interviewer comes in room checks your technical skills takes some kind of demonstration of the technologies and algorithms. second was the group interview in which the interviewer examine your personality and intelligence it was kind of a group discussion.

Interview Questions

• draw the diagram of public key encryption and tell me the message flow   View Answer
  • i was asked to write a code in dot-net framework   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the times of interview i was a fresher in the industry. so i didn't negotiate the things more. because i wanted to learn more about the technology.

Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a walkin.. all the questions are abt Voip tech

Interview Question – why u choose aricent   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i had an other offer and i got 30 % hike

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aricent in November 2010.

Interview Details – their was a test of apptitude and technical ....then their was a group diss which was followed by 1 on 1 technical round with project manager

Interview Question – was is your expected salary   Answer Question

Engineer Testing Interview

Engineer Testing
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aricent in July 2008.

Interview Details – Well 1st of all, they took my first technical round as telephonic as I was in Bangalore, they for the final round they conducted a video conference, which was hrough reliance web world,forum,koramangala,bangalore.
The main disadvantage of interview process of Aricent, Gurgaon is that, they will take atleast 2-3 weeks to release the offer, even if you clear all the technical rounds smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What is 503 in SIP?   View Answer
  • tell me a scenario where you can use all the protocols like ss-7,sip,ims,pstn,mgcp....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You don't have to negotiate at all, they are the best pay master available in IT sector.

Very Difficult Interview

Test Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aricent in February 2008.

Interview Details – i joined as afresher
written test with seven sections
all sections have individual cutoff(now the written has been reduced to 4 secs)
2 or 3 rounds of technical interview
1 HR interview

Interview Question – regarding datastructures   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was good

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aricent

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!

Aricent Videos

Aricent – Why Work for Us?

Join a forward-thinking team that is driven to innovate. Work with high-performing teams and develop industry-leading skills. Collaborate on breakthrough engineering solutions for some of the world’s greatest companies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aricent Testing Engineer interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aricent employees and interview candidates.