Aricent Interview Questions in United States

Updated Oct 21, 2014

3.1

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Tech Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Aricent.

Two rounds of technical interview, manager interview, HR interview and other general process. Depends on the project there may be a client interview as well. No other major process involved here.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aricent.

They submit resume to clients. Client interview is the only one done. Aricent just negotiates the salary

They start from 60K annual salary for a 16 years experienced professional. Imagine the rest!!

Senior Technical Writer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent in June 2012.

The interview was conducted entirely over the phone

I did not negotiate

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aricent in January 2012.

Long drawn out interview process. HR struggled to coordinate schedules. Multiple calls and emails just to a time set up with the hiring manger. HR is mostly temps is typically unfamiliar with the job other than what is written on the requisition.

Interview Questions
    • Questions focused on specific skills sets as required by the company they were trying to place me at.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aricent in August 2010.

The hiring process was simple. I had to go through aptitude test first which consisted of general aptitude and technical aptitude written tests. After this first round, I was called for personal interview and GD rounds. Decision was made in a week. They sent an offer letter through email. There was no negotiation.

No. They had fixed package to offer.

Technical Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aricent in July 2010.

The HR sounds very convincing when they schedule your interview and I was hired at a time when there was a lot going on in the company. So all the interviews were arranged soon enough and offer made the same week of the interview

Interview Questions
    • Tech interview is pretty easy - they dont ask tough questiosn   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation allowed. They said they had already given me more than they could

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aricent in March 2010.

1 written test, 2 round of technical interview and 1 HR interview

Interview Questions
    • they asked me rehgarding NOR gates n all, pure elexctronics stuff and also about OSI models and network layers, IP address n all.   Answer Question
    i was pretty good what they offer basically they will offer you based on your previous salary and years of experience.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aricent in November 2009.

Very long and cumbersome process. can not make it until you have some inside contacts. Every body focuses and asks different questions.

No option for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aricent in August 2009.

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions
    Just salary based on other companies